Democratic Radicalism boils down to one thing...

insein

Apr 10, 2004
Philadelphia, Amazing huh...
Ultimately, all the hatred shown by the FAR left can be summarized in one word. Jealousy.

All through out the Clinton years, democrats debated Republicans and republicans debated democrats. There were heated debates over certain topics but not to the point of hatred. But ever since the midterms in 1994, when the Republicans took control of the House, the democrats began to become unhinged. The animosity grew throughout the 90's when more and more Republicans began getting elected. It grew ever more spiteful in 2000 when they lost the Presidential election and were now down 2 to 1 (House, Senate, White House). Finally in 2002, when the Republicans took control of all 3, thats when the hinges came off and the true lunacy showed itself.

2002 marked the time that the unification over 9/11 had ended and partisan politics returned with a bloodlust on the Democratic side. Ever since then, no lie was too big, no false accusation too outlandish, no policy of the Republican Party was the right one. Bush became the Anti-Christ in that year and thus began the slow spiral into hell for our country if you were to listen to the Democratic Rhetoric.

If i were a party where JFK and FDR were the heroes, I'd be appaled by the nature of the Party today. I'd be ashamed to have leaders such as the Clintons, Teddy Kennedy, and John Kerry running my party and speaking for my voice.

I know there are alot of democrats out there who dont buy into the hate bush mantra and feel alienated because their party has been hijacked by the radicals. I just hope the follow their heads and not their hearts this november.

Wow that was beautiful!!! And the dems radicalism showed in the possible pres. canidates from earlier this year. Kerry is the best they could do? If i were a democrat, and that wont happen, I would vote for ralph before kerry!!!! Yes he is a radical of sorts....but he makes more sense than those dems.

The biggest reason the Dems are so pissed is that ever since the Depression, the Dems have been the majority party - until 1994. They are fighting for the majority status that they have come to see as a birthright.

Originally posted by insein
Ultimately, all the hatred shown by the FAR left can be summarized in one word. Jealousy.

All through out the Clinton years, democrats debated Republicans and republicans debated democrats. There were heated debates over certain topics but not to the point of hatred. But ever since the midterms in 1994, when the Republicans took control of the House, the democrats began to become unhinged. The animosity grew throughout the 90's when more and more Republicans began getting elected. It grew ever more spiteful in 2000 when they lost the Presidential election and were now down 2 to 1 (House, Senate, White House). Finally in 2002, when the Republicans took control of all 3, thats when the hinges came off and the true lunacy showed itself.

2002 marked the time that the unification over 9/11 had ended and partisan politics returned with a bloodlust on the Democratic side. Ever since then, no lie was too big, no false accusation too outlandish, no policy of the Republican Party was the right one. Bush became the Anti-Christ in that year and thus began the slow spiral into hell for our country if you were to listen to the Democratic Rhetoric.

If i were a party where JFK and FDR were the heroes, I'd be appaled by the nature of the Party today. I'd be ashamed to have leaders such as the Clintons, Teddy Kennedy, and John Kerry running my party and speaking for my voice.

I know there are alot of democrats out there who dont buy into the hate bush mantra and feel alienated because their party has been hijacked by the radicals. I just hope the follow their heads and not their hearts this november.

Good piece, insein! As you know, 100% USRWA Approved!

Originally posted by insein

Excellent my friend, simply excellent!

it couldn't POSSIBLY have anything to do with newt 'pit bull' gingrich and the enormous tenacity he had going after the clinton admin, could it :rolleyes:

I think you are leaving out a major factor in Democratic Radicalism. Bill Clinton.

Bill Clinton was the poster boy for the hippie radicals. He dodged the draft, was an avid anti war protester. Here was one of their own finally achieving the Presidency. This was supposed to be the age of their supreme Utopia and the end of the "Evils" in the United States. Starting with Hillary's Medicare package and ending with Clinton establishing peace throughout the world.

Bill Clinton didnt bring them their dream though. Quite the opposite. Hillary's medicare bill was a disaster. As were the continual weakening of the military and intelligence communities. Clintons inaction to Osama and terrorism are probably directly responsible for some of our current situations and dont even get me started on the stupid deal him and Carter made with North Korea which made that problem worse now. and their debacle with the Nuclear technology and China. And then there is the booming Clinton Economy which he inherited from the former President and turned into an economy in recession by his final two years with some of the most corrupt corporate scandles ever during his administration. What is left of the Clinton Legacy? What will be remembered from this president who was supposed to be the bringer of the utopia for the left: a cigar and a stained dress.

And then who proceeds Clinton? The man they think is a complete moron. And within a year he already has a strong legacy of fighting terrorism. At the end of four years, President Bush has already liberated two nations from ruthless dictatorships. Im willing to bet they are already planning to take care of North Korea and Iran as well. The Economy is sky rocketing. And whats most important is Americans are no longer blinded by the illusion of the nineties.

Yeah the are jealous. They are jealous of a man they think is an uneducated boob. They are so upset that 911 didnt happen during Clintons watch so Clinton couldnt show the world what a great leader he truly was. The problem is, the world trade centers were attacked on his watch. The USS cole was bombed on his watch, The US embassies in Sudan were bombed on his watch. He had many opportunities and didnt take them. 911 would have been no different. and that makes them furious. Because they arent the ones in power to. The only thing they cant seem to figure out is if they were in charge there would be no greatness in their legacy still. because their idealogy is flawed. Peace can never be achieved the way they want it.

Insein- BRAVO!

Avatar- I agree with most of your post, that is except for saying that Clinton inherited a great economy, which he ruined.

Yes, we were out of recession by the time Clinton slithered into office- just as W. Bush came into a recession- but the sound economy of the 90's was NOT the result of the very liberal, tax-hiking Bush senior. Clinton, unhappy that the economy was starting to do better, passed one of the largest tax increases in our history. He saw the booming economy as a chance to steal more money from people, just as Bush senior did. It was with the arrival of Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich, what with his shutting down the government TWICE & passing elements of the Contract with America, that forced SOME fiscal responsibilty.

DK-

Speaking of Newt The Great, I dare you to try to make the case that his rhetoric & those of Republicans back then comes ANYWHERE near the hysterical, hate-filled garbage being spewed by liberals, now.

Forum List

Back