Democratic Presidential Debate. OMG!

So Andrew Yang is going to give $1000 to 10 families.

I guess that means that he may get as many as 10 votes!

Hell, I'd vote for him if he threw me a few thou....I ain't proud....

Maybe....
I'd take the money but vote the way I want. There are no guarantees. We have had a few candidates pull similar shit up here, in Alaska. They pass out "Vote For Me" postcards with a coupon for "free fuel" on the back. They won the argument that there was no stipulation that the receipt of free fuel was contingent on voting for them. Unfortunately, the constituency addressed in remote villages are: 1) strapped by high fuel prices; and, 2) pretty ignorant and therefore cheaply bought.

Imagine conservatives telling the truth about First World medicine! American life expectancy is declining - the only First World country where this is happening, and you idiots are still claiming thath socialized medicine doesn't work.
You really think Socialized Medicine will make people people eat healthy and exercise? That's what's killing Americans. Nod if you knew that.

You've got to be insane to want the same idiots in Washington that just screwed Americans with Obamacare to control your healthcare.

I'm not an American and I'm perfectly happy to let the federal government continue to FUND my healthcare. My doctor and I control my healthcare.

What's killing Americans is a lack of proper health care. Lack of annual physicals. People only going to the doctor when seriously ill, and not catching problems early enough. Co-pays don't keep people from abusing the system, they keep people from USING the system.

The much vaunted Food Inc. is also a factor. For generations, large food processors have sold Americans on the idea of "convenience foods" - highly processed, high fat and sugar foods which are low on nutrition, but big on chemicals and flavour.
I can't say that I disagree with you here. Hospital, drug, and insurance price gouging has affordable health care out of reach for most.
Most of that gouging is facilitated by both government and insurance cooperation and encouragement. Remove government underwriting and force insurance companies to compete on an open market and you will see prices fall significantly.

I'm not an American

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

I'm perfectly happy to let the federal government continue to FUND my healthcare.

Well sure you are... You like the nanny state...

My doctor and I control my healthcare.

Something is going wrong with the Mental Healthcare portion of your medical diagnosis...

Seek help...

Modern medicine hasn't found a cure for "Batshit and Stupid", so I think Lizardtwat is out of luck.
You're batting .999 so far. Thanks.

Where’s Tulsi? Ooopps, She exposed a Black candidate now she is ostracized for exposing the truth.
Kamala isn't black.

She's not? Is that just a really good movie makeup job?
She'd be "passin' " in some passed times. She surely doesn't look as black as she'd like us to believe. Probably how she got some of the jobs she's had...passin'...

I don't think so. She's clearly mixed-race. And in all fairness, I think she got her past jobs because she was smart and educated . . . back before leftist ideology and the lust for political power drove her batshit.

Forum List

Back