Democratic pollsters admit polls are skewed against Romney. The polls are LYING to U

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
The liberal media is trying to push a scam. I've seen this scam before.

They try to tell us the guy that's losing (their guy) is ahead, when he's not.

They try to suppress the vote, like calling Florida early so those still waiting to vote leave, thinking it's no use (which happened in 2000)

They try to depress the opposition to think it's no use.

But you look at the internals and they are polling 35% Democrats compared to 25% Republicans.

Does that sound accurate to you?

But you go to unskewed polling and it shows who's really in the lead

And it's Romney with a spread of 7.8%

UnSkewed Polls -- erasing the bias to show an accurate picture of politics

This is a repeat of 1980. I knew it was going to be.

Obama is Carter. The truth is, unless something BIG happens, Lord willing, Obama doesn't stand a chance, and the liberal media knows it.

Two Democratic pollsters confirm major polls skewed against Mitt Romney

Are these polls an accurate reflection of the race today,” asked LeBoutillier.

Schoen responded, “The simple answer is no John. The bottom line is there were seven percent more Democrats in the electorate in 2008 than there were Republicans. That's from the exit polls and that's about as accurate as you can get...President Obama won by about seven points. Given 90 percent of Democrats vote for the Democrat and 90 percent of Republicans vote for the Republican, every time you reduce the margin between the parties by one point, roughly it's about one point off the margin.”

Schoen pointed out that the Pew poll was based on Democrats sampled for having an 11 percent voters registration edge over Republicans. He further added, “saying that America has gotten more Democratic than 2008, which is a questionable assumption.”

Schoen cited the latest Rasmussen poll having a 0.5 percent edge for Democrats over Republicans in voter registration and a four percent lead for Romney in contrast with the surveys that are over-sampling Democrats.

Caddell addressed the over-sampling of Democrats in the surveys, saying, “what you have is an act of utter irresponsibility, in my opinion, by the Pew Poll and the NBC/Wall Street Journal poll.”

Much more here: Two Democratic pollsters confirm major polls skewed against Mitt Romney - Arlington Conservative | Examiner.com

So, conservatives, don't lose heart. The polls are lying. Go to the unskewed data and see for yourself!

yes.,..it's the polls' fault except when you post one in your favor.

:cuckoo:

Yeah, this has been the common tactic with you libs when faced with reality. Every lib I've encountered has responsed the same.

"The polls are only accurate when they tell you what you want to hear."

But what that ignores is the obvious. YOU only believe the skewed polls because they tell you what you want to hear.

And it also IGNORES THE 500 LB GORILLA IN THE ROOM.

The polls you want to believe, ARE SKEWED.

Do you libs honestly believe 10% more Democrats are going to vote than Republicans, in the face of how the 2010 Midterms came out?

That's just believing in fairytales, I'm sorry. It is.

But, don't believe me. On November 7, the day after election, I'll most likely be telling you, I TOLD YOU SO!

Yeah, if you were really unconcerned, you wouldn't be protesting too much in this thread.

And that's all you can come up with in the face of the skewed data.

You know what I know. You just don't want to admit it to yourself.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

yes.,..it's the polls' fault except when you post one in your favor.

:cuckoo:

Yeah, this has been the common tactic with you libs when faced with reality. Every lib I've encountered has responsed the same.

"The polls are only accurate when they tell you what you want to hear."

But what that ignores is the obvious. YOU only believe the skewed polls because they tell you what you want to hear.

And it also IGNORES THE 500 LB GORILLA IN THE ROOM.

The polls you want to believe, ARE SKEWED.

Do you libs honestly believe 10% more Democrats are going to vote than Republicans, in the face of how the 2010 Midterms came out?

That's just believing in fairytales, I'm sorry. It is.

But, don't believe me. On November 7, the day after election, I'll most likely be telling you, I TOLD YOU SO!

How'd it go?

The liberal media is trying to push a scam. I've seen this scam before.

They try to tell us the guy that's losing (their guy) is ahead, when he's not.

They try to suppress the vote, like calling Florida early so those still waiting to vote leave, thinking it's no use (which happened in 2000)

They try to depress the opposition to think it's no use.

But you look at the internals and they are polling 35% Democrats compared to 25% Republicans.

Does that sound accurate to you?

But you go to unskewed polling and it shows who's really in the lead

And it's Romney with a spread of 7.8%

UnSkewed Polls -- erasing the bias to show an accurate picture of politics

This is a repeat of 1980. I knew it was going to be.

Obama is Carter. The truth is, unless something BIG happens, Lord willing, Obama doesn't stand a chance, and the liberal media knows it.

Two Democratic pollsters confirm major polls skewed against Mitt Romney

Are these polls an accurate reflection of the race today,” asked LeBoutillier.

Schoen responded, “The simple answer is no John. The bottom line is there were seven percent more Democrats in the electorate in 2008 than there were Republicans. That's from the exit polls and that's about as accurate as you can get...President Obama won by about seven points. Given 90 percent of Democrats vote for the Democrat and 90 percent of Republicans vote for the Republican, every time you reduce the margin between the parties by one point, roughly it's about one point off the margin.”

Schoen pointed out that the Pew poll was based on Democrats sampled for having an 11 percent voters registration edge over Republicans. He further added, “saying that America has gotten more Democratic than 2008, which is a questionable assumption.”

Schoen cited the latest Rasmussen poll having a 0.5 percent edge for Democrats over Republicans in voter registration and a four percent lead for Romney in contrast with the surveys that are over-sampling Democrats.

Caddell addressed the over-sampling of Democrats in the surveys, saying, “what you have is an act of utter irresponsibility, in my opinion, by the Pew Poll and the NBC/Wall Street Journal poll.”

Much more here: Two Democratic pollsters confirm major polls skewed against Mitt Romney - Arlington Conservative | Examiner.com

So, conservatives, don't lose heart. The polls are lying. Go to the unskewed data and see for yourself!

:lol:

Omfg its that bad in "if you like your plan" land!!!!! They've been wheedled and spooged upon so frequently this is what they're reduced to

Forum List

Back