Democratic 'Platform' Bullet Points

Nosmos King, here is your opportunity to sway someone like me into becoming a far leftist. Make your case as to why I should tout AND defend the far leftist viewpoint. I am open-minded as I don't participate in the election process of this corporate entity that is the federal "gubermint"........ball is in your court.
Well, I think it would be wise to wait for the convention next summer before making any assumptions about what the Democrat platform actually says.

Listening to the echo chamber will neither inform nor confirm what is in the platform prior to its writing.

Ah, convention schmonvention. They don't need a convention. They just make it up. See post one.
What was in the Republican platform in 2016? Something about Ukraine and something about trade deals and something about a wall.

Fantasy comes in many guises.

Even though I do not participate in what has become a joke of an election process? Trump has surprised me and has done more to keep his campaign promises than any president/ CEO of USA.INC since JFK. His ability to change things drastically are "nil" since thus far it seems that he isn't a deep state swamp rat...thus the constant attacks against him. I would have never believed that Trump was anything more than a prop but he has proven me wrong. Trump is doing the best with what he has had to work with and succeeding in spite of the Fed bankers raising rates constantly.
Swamp? Take a good look at his cabinet and who has left in scandal, who has been arrested and who left under,protest.

Trump promised he would bring the "best people" and he has failed.

'Acting' Sec. of Defemse? 'Acting Amnassador to the ?N.? 'Acting' Chief of Starr? 'Acting' Homeland Security Secretary? 'Acting' headmof FEMA?

It is quite a leap of swamp-drain to devolve from "This guy is from the corporate world, let's put him in the cabinet" to "I've seen this guy on TV, let's put him in the cabinet". Unfortunately it's a leap in the wrong direction. John Bolton? Larry Kudlow? Really?

Just admit you lied and we can move on.

I didn't lie. Go away. And yer still :lame2:

So you're saying you lied but now you're lying about admitting you lied?

No, I'm saying that you're :lame2: Do try to keep up.

How exactly does one "keep up" with a laundry list of contrived strawmen?

Seems to me I already posed that question. Your erudite retort was a Peeweeian "I know you are but what am I".

So tell me more about this "lame". :popcorn:

Just admit you lied and we can move on.

I didn't lie. Go away. And yer still :lame2:

So you're saying you lied but now you're lying about admitting you lied?

No, I'm saying that you're :lame2: Do try to keep up.

How exactly does one "keep up" with a laundry list of contrived strawmen?

Seems to me I already posed that question. Your erudite retort was a Peeweeian "I know you are but what am I".

So tell me more about this "lame". :popcorn:

You are "lame", Pogo. Out of all the temper tantrum throwing leftards here? You have certainly stood out and in a class of your own. I bet you curl up in the fetal position and babble incoherently at night since the Beast lost the election.

Yeah, you are a impotent joke, Pogo.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back