Democratic 'Platform' Bullet Points

[QUOTE="Pogo, post: 22540931, member: 41527"

Excellent, so now you're lying about having admitted you're a liar.

Ain't nuttin' like it.

I asked you to explain your statement. You did not. Why?[/QUOTE]

Pogo is a few sandwiches short of a picnic lunch. He has a vivid imagination but he isn't so good with reality at all.....sucks to be him.

Last edited:

Ain't nuttin' like it.

I asked you to explain your statement. You did not. Why?

Pogo a a few sandwiches short of a picnic lunch. He has a vivid imagination but he isn't so good with reality at all.....sucks to be him.

I forget that so many wags here can't fucking read.

Okay to be honest I don't forget. I just choose not to believe it.

Love the construction of "Pogo a a few sandwiches" though. Stutter much?

Are these hollow point bullets?

Blanks.
shoot-foot.gif

Blanks just make noise. They don't penetrate anything.

Kinda like the OP's sex life.

- "We know better than you"
- "If you're white you're racist"
- "If you're black you're a victim of white racists"
- "Women need special 'health care' because they can't manage their own reproductive tracts"
- "Instead of being strong, America needs to apologize for their success"
- "Orange man bad"
- "Other orange man Bernie" good"
- "All men are 'toxic'"
- "All women have more 'rights' than men."
- "We know better how to spend your money than you"
- "You are destroying the planet but we (the left elite) can pollute all we want"
- "We actually think Hillary should have been President"
- "Trump bad, Trump bad, Trump bad,

Why in the heck would anyone vote Democratic ?
Page three in the Authoritarian's Guide to Governance. Define your opponent before the opponent defines himself.

Putting words into other's mouths is childish atmbest, irresponsible at worst.

We can expect nothing less from the willfully ignorant Trump cultisits.

Ain't nuttin' like it.

Pogo a a few sandwiches short of a picnic lunch. He has a vivid imagination but he isn't so good with reality at all.....sucks to be him.

Corrected, Pogo......and I stand by my contention that you are a butthurt leftard that suffers from arrested development. Your anger and angst is very obvious. I doubt that you have made anyone change their minds and joined up with your fellow purse-swinging wimps.

Ain't nuttin' like it.

Corrected, Pogo......and I stand by my contention that you are a butthurt leftard that suffers from arrested development. Your anger and angst is very obvious. I doubt that you have made anyone change their minds and joined up with your fellow purse-swinging wimps.

You leave Jason Bateman out of this, he is a national treasure!!

^It's a joke Dale, don't get wierd-er.

- "Women need special 'health care' because they can't manage their own reproductive tracts"
- "Orange man bad"
- "All men are 'toxic'"
- "You are destroying the planet but we (the left elite) can pollute all we want"

Page three in the Authoritarian's Guide to Governance. Define your opponent before the opponent defines himself.

Nosmos King, here is your opportunity to sway someone like me into becoming a far leftist. Make your case as to why I should tout AND defend the far leftist viewpoint. I am open-minded as I don't participate in the election process of this corporate entity that is the federal "gubermint"........ball is in your court.

Ain't nuttin' like it.

I don't start threads with a laundry list of a dozen strawmen, do I.

Ask the OP. He looked for one and failed. Then he had to admit he's a liar. Sad story.

Excellenter. Now you're lying about having lied about admitting you're a liar. And in the process fucking up the quote nest.

This can go on indefinitely. Perhaps next you'll lie about having fucked up the quote nest. Place yer bets.

:lame2:

Ain't nuttin' like it.

I don't start threads with a laundry list of a dozen strawmen, do I.

Ask the OP. He looked for one and failed. Then he had to admit he's a liar. Sad story.

Leo's post was "dead on"....couldn't have done better myself. Spare me your contentions that you don't paste any and old non-leftard posters with the same wide brush. I have been here awhile, Pogo....I am aware of your "work".

Excellenter. Now you're lying about having lied about admitting you're a liar. And in the process fucking up the quote nest.

This can go on indefinitely. Perhaps next you'll lie about having fucked up the quote nest. Place yer bets.

Just admit you lied and we can move on.

He already did, but given those blank bullet-points he made up to start this thread there really is no place to move on to.

Just admit you lied and we can move on.

He already did, but given those blank bullet-points he made up to start this thread there really is no place to move on to.

Oh, OK. I can't keep track of all the lies they tell.

- "Orange man bad"
- "All men are 'toxic'"

Nosmos King, here is your opportunity to sway someone like me into becoming a far leftist. Make your case as to why I should tout AND defend the far leftist viewpoint. I am open-minded as I don't participate in the election process of this corporate entity that is the federal "gubermint"........ball is in your court.
Well, I think it would be wise to wait for the convention next summer before making any assumptions about what the Democrat platform actually says.

Listening to the echo chamber will neither inform nor confirm what is in the platform prior to its writing.

Forum List

Back