DEMOCRATIC PARTY VS the little guy

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Hey what happened?? (reality?)

The DEMOCRATIC PARTY seems to be at war with the little guy! The little guy is now unpatriotic, astro-turf, unsophisticated rabble, idiots, dumb bumpkins just a mob, etc. as described by the Democratic Party spokesmen and their adoring media mooks!

So goes, little guy representation I guess, when they practice free speech and have the nerve to ask questions on health care, rising unemployment, national debt, spending, freedom and so forth.

Could it be that anyone in the Democratic Party leadership will have a foot to stand on after blindly shooting them off? :eusa_angel:

The DEMOCRATIC PARTY seems to be at war with the little guy! The little guy is now unpatriotic, astro-turf, unsophisticated rabble, idiots, dumb bumpkins just a mob, etc. as described by the Democratic Party spokesmen and their adoring media mooks!

So goes, little guy representation I guess, when they practice free speech and have the nerve to ask questions on health care, rising unemployment, national debt, spending, freedom and so forth.

Could it be that anyone in the Democratic Party leadership will have a foot to stand on after blindly shooting them off? :eusa_angel:
It's pretty obvious that the Democratic party is no longer the watchdog for the little guy anymore, but instead is the left wing liberal party that wishes to tax the little guy in order to pay for liberal ideals of communistic idioms.

its all sham, the demos were never for the "litttle guy" thats all bullshit made up to get morons on the bus.

its all sham, the demos were never for the "litttle guy" thats all bullshit made up to get morons on the bus.

You know that, I know that but have you ever seen the Democratic Party and media mooks so shaken as to make it this obvious?

You know that, I know that but have you ever seen the Democratic Party and media mooks so shaken as to make it this obvious?

nope, they are getting their asses fried.

The Democratic party is looking out for the little guy?!

Where have you been for the last 40 years?

The Democratic party is looking out for the little guy?!

Where have you been for the last 40 years?

Oh come on, don't you enjoy the burlesque, the sarcasm, the popcorn and beer under the big top?

Forum List

Back