Democratic party is in melt down mode

Remember, after the primaries, not a single Democrat who lost failed to support the eventual winner.

The Republicans on the other hand:

Unity rallies canceled.

Some losers running as write in or independent.

Losers failing to endorse the winner.

The leadership calling some candidates crazy. (See Rove on O'Donnell)

Hmmm, which Party would seem to be in meltdown?

Your brain melted down a long time ago, dipshit.

Well at least you didn't deny the truth about the Republican Party. Did that make you angry? Is that what reduced you to calling names? Or maybe that's simply how you were raised. Pity.
I'm not "reduced" to anything. It's a fact. You are a mental midget.

You can't have rinos in the republican party because you will end up with the same old shit.

The far right owns and loves the GOP. Those who repudiate for the most part have gone tea party, pushed out.

With that said I think the GOP is still broader than what I've seen of a hysterical DNC.

And yet, the GOP is 90% white and mostly Christian. Go figure.

Would you vote for Allen West?

Obama isn't endorsing either of them. Chaffe was a friend to Democrats, I don't bame Obama for letting this race just play out. Especially if Chaffe is polling well.

Caprio is low class for reacting that way.

Obama isn't endorsing either of them. Chaffe was a friend to Democrats, I don't bame Obama for letting this race just play out. Especially if Chaffe is polling well.

Caprio is low class for reacting that way.

And obama is one step below Caprio

By the way, you all are pretty sure you're going to take the House but these races are tightening and there will be voter anxiety the more times 'Speaker Boehner' is mentioned.

:lol:

By the way, you all are pretty sure you're going to take the House but these races are tightening and there will be voter anxiety the more times 'Speaker Boehner' is mentioned.

:lol:

I'm kinda hoping for Speaker Cantor, myself. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back