DEMOCRATIC OFFICIALS in Maryland, NJ, NY and Massachusetts Face Prison Time for Voter

Doc91678

Rookie
Nov 13, 2012
Binghamton
by Jim Hoft
December 23, 2012

Remember this the next time some lib tells you there is no voter fraud…
Several top Democratic officials in Maryland, New Jersey, New York and Massachusetts were charged or found guilty recently in separate voter fraud cases.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvFJI_I8h_Y]Democrats in Maryland, NJ, NY and Massachusetts Charged or Found Guilty - YouTube[/ame]​

Democratic Congressional candidate Wendy Rosen dropped from her race against Republican Rep. Andy Harris (R-MD) in September after it was discovered she had been voting in two states in recent elections – Maryland and Florida. Rosen said she was saddened to leave the race in Maryland.
She still received 92,000 votes in November.

rosen.png

Rosen was charged this week for illegal voting.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/12/top-democrats-in-maryland-nj-ny-and-massachusetts-charged-or-found-guilty-of-voter-fraud-video/

Hardly just a Dem problem.

Paul E. Schurick, who managed the gubernatorial campaign of former Gov. Robert L. Ehrlich Jr. (R), and also work for years for top Maryland Democrats, was sentenced Thursday to 30 days home detention, 4 years probation, and 500 hours of community service for ordering a 2010 Election Day robocall that prosecutors said was intended to suppress black voter turnout.

No prison in Md. robocalls case - Maryland Politics - The Washington Post

Paul E. Schurick, who managed the gubernatorial campaign of former Gov. Robert L. Ehrlich Jr. (R), and also work for years for top Maryland Democrats, was sentenced Thursday to 30 days home detention, 4 years probation, and 500 hours of community service for ordering a 2010 Election Day robocall that prosecutors said was intended to suppress black voter turnout.

The difference between us?

I oppose what Schurick did. I also oppose what the Democrats in the OP did.

You oppose only Schurick.

by Jim Hoft
December 23, 2012

Several top Democratic officials in Maryland, New Jersey, New York and Massachusetts were charged or found guilty recently in separate voter fraud cases.

Democratic Congressional candidate Wendy Rosen dropped from her race against Republican Rep. Andy Harris (R-MD) in September after it was discovered she had been voting in two states in recent elections – Maryland and Florida. Rosen said she was saddened to leave the race in Maryland.

rosen.png

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/12/top-democrats-in-maryland-nj-ny-and-massachusetts-charged-or-found-guilty-of-voter-fraud-video/

Wow, a YouTube video of an Fox News Idiot saying it's so....

Then there is no doubt!!!

Go away zipperhead troll. This is forum is for the big people. GO back to the kids table at Stormfuck.

Where did I say that? You suddenly become a psychic? Do we have to pull out some election predictions? :lol:

Where did I say that? You suddenly become a psychic? Do we have to pull out some election predictions? :lol:
Your first post in this thread was not "Man, that sucks. I'm glad they got caught, and I hope they get the maximum punishment allowed by law for subverting the democratic process."

No, it was "Hey, that doesn't matter -- look at what these Republicans are doing!!"

Dismissed.

Your first post in this thread was not "Man, that sucks. I'm glad they got caught, and I hope they get the maximum punishment allowed by law for subverting the democratic process."

No, it was "Hey, that doesn't matter -- look at what these Republicans are doing!!"

Dismissed.

I said "not just a Dem problem". Are you unfamiliar with the definition of 'problem'? You're a LIAR, as a review of my post and your response will attest. I said nothing of the sort, but you have the nerve to put it in quotes!

Dismissed.

I said "not just a Dem problem". Are you unfamiliar with the definition of 'problem'? You're a LIAR, as a review of my post and your response will attest. I said nothing of the sort, but you have the nerve to put it in quotes!
:lmao: And you really deny that's exactly what you meant?

You had your chance. You blew it with your lame attempt at distraction.

• Banned
by Jim Hoft
December 23, 2012

rosen.png

Wow, a YouTube video of an Fox News Idiot saying it's so....

Then there is no doubt!!!

Go away zipperhead troll. This is forum is for the big people. GO back to the kids table at Stormfuck.

Massachusetts Face Prison Time for Voter Fraud (Video)
Remember this the next time some lib tells you there is no voter fraud… Several top Democratic officials in Maryland, New Jersey, New York and Massachusetts were charged or found guilty recently in separate voter fraud cases. Democratic Congressional candidate | Read More »The post Democrat Officials in Maryland, NJ, NY and Massachusetts Face Prison Time for Voter Fraud (Video) appeared first on Conservative News, Views & Books....

read more...
More Sharing ServicesShare Published By: Human Events - Today

Democrat Officials in Maryland, NJ, NY and Massachusetts Face Prison Time for Voter Fraud (Video) | The InnoPlex ION News-Time Continuum

DEMOCRATIC OFFICIALS in Maryland, NJ, NY and Massachusetts Face Prison Time for Voter Fraud (Video) via @sharethis

By Illiberalality

DEMOCRATIC OFFICIALS in Maryland, NJ, NY and Massachusetts Face Prison Time for Voter Fraud (Video) http://t.co/HcIUTB26 via @sharethis

DEMOCRATIC OFFICIALS in Maryland, NJ, NY and Massachusetts Face Prison Time for Voter Fraud (Video) via @sharethis - Boston | Frrole

New Topics

Forum List

Back