Democratic Meddling in Our Elections Needs To Stop. What Can Be Done?

Obviously no law can be passed since the creepy, meddlers will be the majority in the House. Maybe an Executive Order to demand states reform all districts so fake, phony recounts are illegal?

I do t think that would go well. Executive orders should be banned.

So dems go all in on unproven Russia claims, which makes no sense because republicans have always faught communism while libs embrace it, but they don't care at all about someone like Snipes who has a history of fraud and is undisputingly violating Florida law. That doesn't look good for you guys. That is like saying you must accept the results of an election, until a republican wins, and then you try to take out the president by any means necessary. That doesn't look too good either. Animal Farm.

Obviously no law can be passed since the creepy, meddlers will be the majority in the House. Maybe an Executive Order to demand states reform all districts so fake, phony recounts are illegal?

But if you are a Trumpite then EOs should be handled lust a law. No, they should not be banned. They are supposed to be so the President can do his job with his various agencies. They are NOT there to change the Constitution.

Stop pretending it's happening.

Problem solved.

Stop pretending it's happening.

Problem solved.

What's funny, it may be the first time that ALL of the ballots are counted in those Districts and States. And how are some to win when they count ALL the ballots.

But if you are a Trumpite then EOs should be handled lust a law. No, they should not be banned. They are supposed to be so the President can do his job with his various agencies. They are NOT there to change the Constitution.

Whoa up pard, it was the Token half negro who made history by using the blackberry and pen to defy the will of the American voters by granting amnesty to illegals.

Whoa up pard, it was the Token half negro who made history by using the blackberry and pen to defy the will of the American voters by granting amnesty to illegals.

He tried to get Congress off it's dead ass. Short of a Nuclear Explosion, nothing could do that. And EOs are temporary until Congress can do their friggin job. I have seen rulings by the Courts where they ruled a certain way and then scolded Congress for sitting on it's ass and not doing it's job. DACA is just one of the things they have done this. Congress needs to either get off it's dead ass or be sent packing. Please stop just pulling on the R or the L lever because that's all you are capable of doing.

He tried to get Congress off it's dead ass. Short of a Nuclear Explosion, nothing could do that. And EOs are temporary until Congress can do their friggin job. I have seen rulings by the Courts where they ruled a certain way and then scolded Congress for sitting on it's ass and not doing it's job. DACA is just one of the things they have done this. Congress needs to either get off it's dead ass or be sent packing. Please stop just pulling on the R or the L lever because that's all you are capable of doing.

Yet here we are with DACA. Tokens EO was farrr from temporary. Eat thing to do is ban the EO, and bring in line item veto.

Yet here we are with DACA. Tokens EO was farrr from temporary. Eat thing to do is ban the EO, and bring in line item veto.

The best thing to do is to identify those that refuse to work on it and get them out of office. That didn't happen so much this time. The House was willing (yes, even the Reps) but the Senate flatly said no. You can't even blame Trump on this one. He already said he would sign it. This would have negated the EO and the Supreme Court ruling.

The Supreme Court didn't really rule for it. What they did rule was that the Senate wasn't doing their jobs. And then the Senate was rewarded. And that is sad.

Easy fix for the voter fraud in any state having a national election. Put all of the dimshits out of the polling places. Then there will be no voter fraud. The dimstupids here keep posting where is the fraud, it is so rampant a blind dead man could see it. They “found” votes they had NO tracking information on and then after they checked and sorted them, some of the disallowed ones were put back into the allowed pile ( I’ll bet you can guess who they most likely were for ) after being separated from the identification papers they came with so they couldn’t be removed again. Votes were boxed up and shipped with NO election officials present and Republican Party officials were not even allowed to identify any information about them. So now who do you murderers think you are. You murder babies, your elected officials cause our soldiers to die for no reason, your past president gave one of our most heinous enemies tons of untraceable cash to buy weapons that have killed our soldiers and many civilians and still are daily. There is a remedy, I will be glad to sharpen a blade and pull the rope free of charge. Let’s see how many tribunals we can riot for Conservatives it is time WE exercised OUR rights, and woe be it to any who have let lefty run with it yet try to stop US. HAHaaaaaa bring your axes boys double bit works best. They cut both directions as you swing.

We hate liberals, deal with it.

Why?

Is it just that you need to hate?

We have nothing in common. The left are moochers who want me to work my ass off and pay their bills. The left side with foreigners invading our country illegally. The left are control freaks to the nth degree seeking to control what we think, say, eat, how we live, PC is off the charts, even what size tv we can purchase. The left want to take away my 2nd amendment right to self defense. In summary FU liberals.

Wow, I wasn't aware of this. Just before that black chopper lands to do all this, please post in here warning the rest of us. We would appreciate it.

Lib please that's just a small sample of the left's insanity.

Lets just divide the country in half and these filthy left wing scum can go live amongst their own kind.
Why do you hate America and the constitution?

Why do you project you traitorous liberal scum? Go commit election fraud or give sanctuary to illegals.
Him mad

When him runs out of anything to rebut the other person's logic, him get real mad.

Forum List

Back