Democratic Mayor of Trenton, NJ arrested by FBI

Ernie S.

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
FBI Arrests Mayor of Trenton, NJ

(CNN) -- FBI agents arrested Trenton, New Jersey, Mayor Tony Mack (D) in connection with a corruption case Monday, a spokeswoman said.

Mack was arrested early Monday, according to Barbara Woodruff, a spokeswoman for the agency's Newark field office.

The 46-year-old mayor is charged with conspiracy to corrupt commerce by extortion, according to a complaint filed in federal court Monday.

He must've pissed off the messiah by not giving enough money or not helping with a campaign stop.

A Democrat in NJ connected with corruption?

Time to haul out the excuse network:

1) They all do it
2) It's old news
3) It's no big deal
4) It's an unproven allegation (NB, when it becomes proven then revert to #2)
5) It's just sex
6) No one objected when [fill in the blank] had the same problem (NB: [fill in the blank] was an obscure city officiary in northern Michigan of a town with population 250 that no one ever heard of. Said damning evidence was uncovered only after 20 minutes of Google search for "corrupt GOP politician")

Yet another reason that any and all corrupt politicians should be executed by beheading, live on national television. Kill two or three thousand and the rest might wise up.

Yet another reason that any and all corrupt politicians should be executed by beheading, live on national television. Kill two or three thousand and the rest might wise up.

LMAO!!! This cracked me up.. I think they're all a bunch of assholes but I never thought of public beheadings!! Hahahaha Would it be free and if not, will liberals tax the festivities?

Just askin...

Forum List

Back