Democratic logic...can someone explain how this is reconciled please?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
So Democrats, Lefties, Progressives are all super concerned and paying real close attention to how president Trump will handle this thought to be Saudi murdered journalist issue. Now follow me here, this month in America several Americans will be raped and murdered by illegal aliens and not one Democrat will condemn such an act nor will they stand at attention with the hopes that our President will do anything about it.
How do Democrats and the like determine which murders they get angry about?

So Democrats, Lefties, Progressives are all super concerned and paying real close attention to how president Trump will handle this thought to be Saudi murdered journalist issue. Now follow me here, this month in America several Americans will be raped and murdered by illegal aliens and not one Democrat will condemn such an act nor will they stand at attention with the hopes that our President will do anything about it.
they have a play sheet.

Oh that's easy. If Democrats can't gain Political leverage or if it has no effect on their votes, then it didn't happen. You know like the tens of thousands of inner city Black people that have been murdered over the last 50 years. The only murders that interest them are the occasional Black man killed by Police.

they have a play sheet.

Oh that's easy. If Democrats can't gain Political leverage or if it has no effect on their votes, then it didn't happen. You know like the tens of thousands of inner city Black people that have been murdered over the last 50 years. The only murders that interest them are the occasional Black man killed by Police.
Perfect analogy.
I’m hoping we can get one of our resident Lefties to engage here and shed some light on the thought process.

Seems to me its the GOP speaking up about this. After all he was a journalist. Journalists are suppose to be protected and he was in an embassy, aka real protection.

So who do the GOP speak up about. We know they excuse female assaulters.

One is actionable by war, the others are just conservative talking points.

Simple, according to Democrats, anything bad happening in the world is Trump's fault. If Trump walked on water, Democrats would say "Trump can't swim"....

The answer is that they do whatever advances the communist agenda.

That is all you need to know.

Trust me on this.

I am an expert on commies. I am prepared to answer Uncle Sam' Call:

images

Simple, according to Democrats, anything bad happening in the world is Trump's fault. If Trump walked on water, Democrats would say "Trump can't swim"....
Trump can't swim. You did not know that? Bone spurs keep him from breathing when in water?!?

The answer is that they do whatever advances the communist agenda.

That is all you need to know.

Trust me on this.

I am an expert on commies. I am prepared to answer Uncle Sam' Call:

images
Here I am boopsy boy.

Orwell explained it a long time ago.

It works like this, Iran hates Israel more and Iran is a sworn enemy of the Saudi regime that is the counter balance to Iran and who is tolerant of Israel. Therefore, the Left will do their best to bring down the Saudi regime and put in radicals or just have Iran take them over.

It's just that simple.

Did the Saudi regime murder that guy? Maybe, but Iran has done far, far worse things I'm sure. And do Dims care about the atrocities Iran engages in? Nope.

Forum List

Back