Democratic Leaders AFRAID to look at the FISA Memo! BWAHAHAHA

Oh the noble seekers of Truth, those Democrats. That is unless the Truth unmasks the blatant abuse of power by Democratic Leadership from Obama on down the line. When every Republican Leader has read it and is demanding for it's release to the American public and every Democratic Leader is AFRAID to even READ the darn thing, what does that tell you? Trouble in River City for Obama, FBI, NSA, IRS, CIA let's go! It's time clean out the septic tank it really smells. :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
This is a Devin Nunes document. I won’t be surprised if it never gets released to the public, at least in its entirety, under the guise that it’s contents are too highly sensitive.
It will serve its purpose, which is to expose the corruption in the highest levels of government.
It won’t serve any purpose if this turns out to be nothing but another Nunes ploy to get his own unverifiable positions compiled into a document. Even worse for the rightwing, if it turns out he collaborated with the White House to manufacture nonsense, like he was caught doing last year — leading to him having to step down from his leadership role in that investigation.
Looks pretty ominous.

Then again, many ignored me when I said Trump would steamroll Hillary.

Oh the noble seekers of Truth, those Democrats. That is unless the Truth unmasks the blatant abuse of power by Democratic Leadership from Obama on down the line. When every Republican Leader has read it and is demanding for it's release to the American public and every Democratic Leader is AFRAID to even READ the darn thing, what does that tell you? Trouble in River City for Obama, FBI, NSA, IRS, CIA let's go! It's time clean out the septic tank it really smells. :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

The FISA memo manufactured by republican staffers for Nunes?

Do you mean released to the general public or released to the whole of the House? I'm aware of the latter happening, but not at all the former.
They voted to release it to the general public after a few more weeks to presumably redact the memo and go back and forth with the Executive branch on what has to be redacted, etc.

I think it was released to the House weeks ago or more. The move to release it to the public was what was ginning up the heat.
As of two days ago, the House Intel Cmte. had not taken action to release the document to the general public, though it had set in motion the process for doing so. One House member is touting the Committee's having done so as though it's an accomplishment of note, which, given the nature and extent of authority Republicans in the House have, it isn't.

What I suspect will happen is that a heavily redacted version of the memo is what will make its way to the general public. Releasing the memo without the intelligence that it’s based is all but certain to cause more acrimony than already exists because it's a sure thing that much of the information/content that proves or disproves the legitimacy of the assertions/conclusions in the memo will surely remain classified. The fact of the matter is that nobody can form a sound or cogent conclusion with incomplete information.

I've said I don't care whether or not be released the memo. That remains so for the reasons I just above describe. I'm not one who'll form a conclusion based on incomplete information (that is, more incomplete than is the body of available information) Moreover, if there be information that in its investigation the House Intel Cmte. obtained and that indicates criminal activity may have occurred, then the thing to do is to pass it to the FBI/DoJ and let them prosecute the matter if there's enough "there there" to bring the matter to trial. The verdict at which the jury arrives will say all that need be said.

What I suspect will happen is that a heavily redacted version of the memo is what will make its way to the general public.

I suspect many pages will l ook like this:

4_redacted-e1389115855691.jpg

Forum List

Back