Democratic Egypt to Ban Bikinis, Beer and King Tut

Discussion in 'Military' started by clevergirl, Aug 28, 2011.

1. clevergirl

clevergirl Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +563
    So...yeah. Those freedom loving Egyptians wanting democracy in Egypt~

<SNIP>That personal inventory regarding the wrongness of my perturbation with the “democratic revolt” lasted about two days. I believe I second-guessed my naughty heart right up until two hundred “democracy seekers” gang raped CBS’s foreign correspondent Lara Logan. I thought that was a strange thing for lovers of democracy to do.

Oh, another thing that made me think that maybe I was dialed into what was truly going down was the Muslim Brotherhood started popping up all over the place, gaining control over the “secular” Egyptian military.
    <SNIP>

link

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Toome

Toome Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +259
    Bikinis and King Tut I understand, but beer? How inhumane!

3. logical4u

logical4u citizen

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +543
    It will be interesting to see how long they can keep that "tiny" fraction of islamic terrorists from blowing up the pyramids and Egyptian monuments from eons ago, so they can preach that islamists were there "first". The ones that are into straight up deceit will have a harder time they are the 'religion of peace' when the death and destruction team takes over in Egypt, Tunisia, Libya, Syria, Yemen, and those other dictatorships that are being overthrown.

4. Tank

Tank Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,921
    I'm just glad America only has good Muslims

5. High_Gravity

High_Gravity Belligerent Drunk Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,726
    Egypt is becoming more of an Islamic theocracy by the day, the bikini clad honeys and the beer has to go if they want this to go full circle, its only a matter of time until their burning the American flag in the streets.

6. logical4u

logical4u citizen

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +543
    Are you starting a betting pool?

7. martybegan

martybegan Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,913
    We might as well let them do it. People seem to love these islamic rules when they are implemented, but 20-30 years later they get tired of it, or more importantly, thier kids get tired of it. Look at Iran, where the only thing stopping a counter-revolution is the iron clad fists of the state forces, and the small contingent of true believers at the top of the government.

If we try to stop it from happening we will be blamed for anything else that goes wrong with Egypt's internal poltics. Best to let them do it on thier own, and give Israel some more aid to to build a 20ft high 10ft thick concrete wall on thier border at the sinai pennisula.

8. High_Gravity

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,726
    Why not? the smart money is on Egypt becoming an Islamic theocracy dominated by the Muslim Brotherhood.

9. High_Gravity

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,726
    You are right, if the people want to live in a third world shit hole dominated by Islam we should let them.

10. zzzz

zzzz Just a regular American

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +429
    It is just indicative of the times we are in. When the economic atmosphere is distressed over a long period of time radical change becomes popular like Nazism and Fascism. Extremist religious zeal also makes inroads. It is during these times that wars are born, WWII for one, because the people who come to power become corrupted that power.

The world is becoming a powder-keg and the unrest in the Middle East is bringing about change, a change we as westerners may not like. The next war may not be nation-v-nation but religion based and those kind of conflicts are very deadly and destructive. Armageddon?? Perhaps we are not far off from that scenario, at least for the Middle East.