Democratic efforts to keep the economy down are succeeding

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Causing mass poverty creates a need for government assistance

Causing businesses to go under allows for government to replace them

Causing our economy to collapse gives government intrusion cover

Looks as though things are going according to plan Obama :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Dumbest thread of the day. Just right-wing delusion.

• Banned
lol well, when all the lazy liberals get outa bed or back from the welfare office im sure other noteworthy threads will be made.

What's "delusion" is that someone can spend two plus years using the Private Sector as the scapegoat for all that's wrong with America, appoint ideologues who loath business to oversee governmental agencies like the EPA and Mineral Management Services and give those ideologues the ability to make policy and ignore the wishes of Congress, appoint an Attorney General who is so blatantly pro union that he will sue companies that try to build in right to work States, circumvent the rule of law by taking control of a publicly held company and changing the order in which equity ownership is paid to benefit the big unions that contributed millions to an election, can threaten Cap & Trade laws that would increase energy costs to businesses two fold, can push for new laws that allow unions to abolish the secret ballot when seeking to unionize companies, can appoint a "Czar" whose purpose is to determine how much corporate executives should be allowed to make, and most of all...that thinks small business people making $200,000 a year are rich and should be relieved of their wealth.

What's delusional is that an Administration could do all THAT...and actually wonder why the economy isn't coming back. You want to talk about delusion? Really?

What's "delusion" is that someone can spend two plus years using the Private Sector as the scapegoat for all that's wrong with America, appoint ideologues who loath business to oversee governmental agencies like the EPA and Mineral Management Services and give those ideologues the ability to make policy and ignore the wishes of Congress, appoint an Attorney General who is so blatantly pro union that he will sue companies that try to build in right to work States, circumvent the rule of law by taking control of a publicly held company and changing the order in which equity ownership is paid to benefit the big unions that contributed millions to an election, can threaten Cap & Trade laws that would increase energy costs to businesses two fold, can push for new laws that allow unions to abolish the secret ballot when seeking to unionize companies, can appoint a "Czar" whose purpose is to determine how much corporate executives should be allowed to make, and most of all...that thinks small business people making $200,000 a year are rich and should be relieved of their wealth.

What's delusional is that an Administration could do all THAT...and actually wonder why the economy isn't coming back. You want to talk about delusion? Really?

I think you just did enough delusional talk for the entire forum. Congrats, you have your head completely up your own ass. :clap2:

I think you just did enough delusional talk for the entire forum. Congrats, you have your head completely up your own ass. :clap2:

So you don't refute anything I pointed out...you just call it "delusional" and think you've addressed it? There is someone with their head completely up their own ass when it comes to this discussion, Sir...but that person is not me. When you'd like to actually ARGUE your point of view, get back to me.

So you don't refute anything I pointed out...you just call it "delusional" and think you've addressed it? There is someone with their head completely up their own ass when it comes to this discussion, Sir...but that person is not me. When you'd like to actually ARGUE your point of view, get back to me.

You'll get no meaningfull response out of him. He's still under the delusion that the democrats got a victory in last week recall elections.

You'll get no meaningfull response out of him. He's still under the delusion that the democrats got a victory in last week recall elections.

Some victory. The unions desperately flooded Wisconsin with millions of dollars and thousands of union boots on the ground to try and recapture lost their lost power and they didn't come close to getting the job done. Despite a full court press by Left, the voters in Wisconsin wouldn't buy what they were selling.

Obama period the biggest threat to America, beside some off the wall chance some space shit hits us or something causes the New Madrid Fault to go or Yellowstone to blow, who knows maybe Obama is fucked like the rest of us if something like that happens, either way we fucked.

Unseating two Republican senators from Republican districts is a victory. What did Republicans get other than losing two seats?

I find it difficult to refute a person's obvious paranoid delusion. The czars are coming, the czars are coming! It's the end of America! What do you want me to say to that?

I find it difficult to refute a person's obvious paranoid delusion. The czars are coming, the czars are coming! It's the end of America! What do you want me to say to that?

Well we are half way to "the end of America"

Seen our unsustainable spending and debt lately?

Well we are half way to "the end of America"

Seen our unsustainable spending and debt lately?

Yes, I have. Bush left 10 trillion of it for Obama to deal with. And before you start yelling about Bush not being responsible for the entire 10 trillion - I know that. My point is that Bush added 6 trillion to it himself. So, apparently, Republicans aren't into reducing the deficit - not while their boy is in the WH, that is.

A shitty economy, exploding unemployment with no end in site is exactly what they Dems want. It will boost their chances substantially during 2012.

Seriously, does the OP ever think? I have to see one of his post that is thoughtful and substantiated. They are all simple liners, distortions, and extremely partisan.

It seems that all he does is get drunk and piss about the Democrats.

A shitty economy, exploding unemployment with no end in site is exactly what they Dems want. It will boost their chances substantially during 2012.

Seriously, does the OP ever think? I have to see one of his post that is thoughtful and substantiated. They are all simple liners, distortions, and extremely partisan.

It seems that all he does is get drunk and piss about the Democrats.

Well your half right. If you look hard enough you will see that this is a play off of a thread started by a left winger. A mockery if you will. Don't need a lot of "im depth analysis" to mock the left

Forum List

Back