Democratic Debate Thread

This is scarier than any scary movie. Who can give away, tax and whine the most. WTF is happening to this country? Only logical person on that stage is Tulsi Gabbard.

This is scarier than the scariest of movies. Who can whine, complain, give away the most? Let the oppression Olympics commence.

Oddly, as much as Yang is so far left for my liking, to me he is a longshot dark horse of the Dems. I can at least respect his views as I believe HE believes in them, he's not there for the money and influence, he has succeeded in business, much like Trump.

So, I am actually looking forward to hearing from him tomorrow as much as I disagree with him, he's an interesting guy from what I've heard from him.

Beto leads out Speaking Spanish? Wtfin' F?

Warren had been in Washington forever, where's she gonna pull some courage out of? I'd like get a list of her donors.

Spartacus seems the most rational thus far. :eek:

Oddly, as much as Yang is so far left for my liking, to me he is a longshot dark horse of the Dems. I can at least respect his views as I believe HE believes in them, he's not there for the money and influence, he has succeeded in business, much like Trump.

So, I am actually looking forward to hearing from him tomorrow as much as I disagree with him, he's an interesting guy from what I've heard from him.

Yang is there tonight, no? STFU Warren.

Medicare for all. LMAO. You mean Medicaid for all. Liz Warren is honestly the dumbest person on the stage. Medicare for all means fewer doctors. She is so stupid.

Medicare for all. LMAO. You mean Medicaid for all. Liz Warren is honestly the dumbest person on the stage. Medicare for all means fewer doctors. She is so stupid.

She's in Washington and has been for a long time, what good has she done? Anyone know?

Yang is there tonight, no? STFU Warren.

Tomorrow I believe.

Also, I agree, Booker is another darkhorse. As much as many take shots at him, I've heard him express himself in logical, common sense manner. I think he has the ability to reach out to people with the "I'm just a regular guy". He might even be genuine, I don't know. He sure is convincing when he's on.

"We should be the party that keeps what's working and fixes what's broken" - John Delaney

First sensible answer I've heard so far.

Tulsi is by far the best but the party big wigs will screw her, with the help of the DNCMSM.

Forum List

Back