Democratic corruption is a clear and present danger to America

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
On November 6, it seemed the Republicans might hold their majority in the Senate and in the House. Sadly, they lost their majority in the House. The mystery is why so many Democrat candidates who are so obviously ethically challenged won in races that should not have even been close.
Democrat Corruption is a Clear and Present Danger to America

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...is_a_clear_and_present_danger_to_america.html
-------------------------------------------------------------

But of course you can't tell those who can't think for themselves a dam thing. It is not possible for them to accomplish.
These are the tools that help wake some up for other like it is said they don't get it and never will.

Ethics is a trait missing in all republicans. That is why the dems got the votes. What you do not understand is YOU are part of the danger to America.

Can’t blame them. The real problem is not the leftists who hijacked the Dem party and it’s not the dem party itself. The real problem is the right-leaning people who sit back and complain about the “crazy leftists” but don’t enforce the laws being broken. Our government was formed based on a system of checks and balances... but when the checkers don’t check and the balances don’t balance they have no one to blame but themselves. I tend to vote Republican but I don’t claim membership in the party because of situations like the voting issues we have because people are just calling names and taking little action. I’m embarrassed to be considered part of this. If I were a Democrat, I would be embarrassed about the fact the many of us peons are actually having to ask for accountability, due to the bad actors in the party... but as a Republican, we have given them all the tools they need and called off the dogs. This is the path that is corrupting our country- good people doing nothing while bad people do as they please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If there is nobody to blame, if there is nothing to be afraid of, if there is no group to point to in order to make them hated, what's the point of being a Trumpian Republican?

On November 6th it seemed that the GOP was going to keep their majority in the House!? Hardly. Perhaps to the most blindly partisan that was the case, but a reasonable person knew it was quite unlikely.

Forum List

Back