Democratic Congressman Compares Republicans to Al Qaeda Terrorists

The Democrats are all done. The people now despise them. They have had control of Congress for the last four years and what have they done? All they have done is make things much much worse for this country. Look at the pace of our massive decline in the last four years they have controlled Congress. It's actually pretty shocking & depressing. Blaming BOOOOOOOOSH and calling Republicans "Al Qaeda Terrorists" isn't going to be enough for them this time around. Just take a close look at the last four years they have had power and that really should say it all. It's time for real change. Make 2010 count people.

"The People" again...hilarious.

The massive slide had begun way back during the Republican majority in the 1990s, compounded by President Bill's willingness to go along with madness. After the fiasco of the Bush years, the Dems finally got into power in time to catch the massive fail of the GOP, and is slowly put it to right. That will continue. The economy will be the barometer for future democratic or republican success. If it continues to improve, good for the dems, and if not, good for the pubs. This will be a good year for the dems.

I for one am sick of providing those kinds of FACTS to the idiots who refuse to simply do the homework and discover for themselves what caused the economic tsunami, which was a combination of a whole bunch of complicated and convoluted factors, with many principals involved, both at the private, government, and political level. Libapocalypse is one who never, ever has any new or different contribution. It's like he has but one script, and repeats it whenever he logs on: It's all the Democrats' fault, exacerbated by the election of Barack Obama. Oh, and "ALL THE PEOPLE" agree. :lol:

Grayson is a silly buffoon. His time is almost up. He was another one of those Democrats who won on that "I hate dat BOOOOOOSH" stuff. That's how most Democrats won recent elections. That's Grayson's claim to fame for sure. He has absolutely nothing else to offer the country. I think most in Florida know this. That old "I hate dat BOOOOOSH" stuff just isn't gonna fly this time around. Without that,most Democrats like Grayson have absolutely nothing else to run on. Give em all the boot.

I didn't know Grayson had such an ethnic dialect.

Bush tricked us into invading Iraq.

:eusa_naughty: Wait, how can that be true, Libs say Bush was Stupid, how could he have been smart enough to do that? I mean there are over 500 Members of Congress he outsmarted

It's kind of like an accepted shortcut to use "Bush" meaning the entire Bush Administration, and "Obama" as the entire Obama Administration. Most thinking people know that.

We never had a Bush administration. (Though I agree with the point you made.)

The massive slide had begun way back during the Republican majority in the 1990s, compounded by President Bill's willingness to go along with madness. After the fiasco of the Bush years, the Dems finally got into power in time to catch the massive fail of the GOP, and is slowly put it to right. That will continue. The economy will be the barometer for future democratic or republican success. If it continues to improve, good for the dems, and if not, good for the pubs. This will be a good year for the dems.

I for one am sick of providing those kinds of FACTS to the idiots who refuse to simply do the homework and discover for themselves what caused the economic tsunami, which was a combination of a whole bunch of complicated and convoluted factors, with many principals involved, both at the private, government, and political level. Libapocalypse is one who never, ever has any new or different contribution. It's like he has but one script, and repeats it whenever he logs on: It's all the Democrats' fault, exacerbated by the election of Barack Obama. Oh, and "ALL THE PEOPLE" agree. :lol:

That is standard boiler plate online paid blogging for one of the conservative groups. Si, mudwhistle, and T are all in on it. I thought namvet was, then I realized that is the booze talking. I imagine one or two of the lefties here a paid bloggers. I don't care if they are paid, I would like to know the basis for their work is all.

No wonder this administration has been so shockingly incompetent in protecting us. They don't even know what an Al Qaeda Terrorist is. What a bunch of buffoons. Yea I would fear these Democrats much more than Republicans at this point. God help us.

FOXNews.com - Democratic Congressman Compares Republicans to Al Qaeda Terrorists

Rep. Alan Grayson, D-Fla., known for making inflammatory statements against Republicans, now suggests that giving the GOP control of Congress again is like letting Al Qaeda terrorists pilot a plane.

"Why would you want to put people in charge of government who just don't want to do it," Grayson told a local TV program in Orlando that is to air Saturday. "I mean, you wouldn't expect to see Al Qaeda members as pilots."

Republicans quickly fired back at Grayson, who once said the GOP wants Americans to "die quickly" as part of its health care plan.

NRCC spokesman Andy Sere told Politico that Central Floridians are "deeply embarrassed by Alan Grayson and would characterize his freshman term in Congress as a reign of terror."

Grayson's office refused to back down from the comments, Politico reported.

:cuckoo:

he's a butt seeking attention whore nothing more. :eusa_angel:

FOXNews.com - Democratic Congressman Compares Republicans to Al Qaeda Terrorists

Rep. Alan Grayson, D-Fla., known for making inflammatory statements against Republicans, now suggests that giving the GOP control of Congress again is like letting Al Qaeda terrorists pilot a plane.

"Why would you want to put people in charge of government who just don't want to do it," Grayson told a local TV program in Orlando that is to air Saturday. "I mean, you wouldn't expect to see Al Qaeda members as pilots."

Republicans quickly fired back at Grayson, who once said the GOP wants Americans to "die quickly" as part of its health care plan.

NRCC spokesman Andy Sere told Politico that Central Floridians are "deeply embarrassed by Alan Grayson and would characterize his freshman term in Congress as a reign of terror."

I'm wondering if Grayson (actually) understands how accurate his sentiment really is....even if his analogy is a reach.

It's not so much Republicans, as it is Christian-fundmentalists that are so similar to al Qaeda....in that, both Orgs have serious problems with The Modern World (and, it's related, more-progressive governments). The Irony, is....it was the U.S.-attitude (regarding racism/modernity) that SPAWNED al Qaeda....in the late-'40s!!!!!

(@ 15:45)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmFExhvIqRM]YouTube - Conversations with History: Lawrence Wright[/ame]
the-looming-tower-lawrence-wright.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not defending him, if you actually knew my stance on Bush you actually realize I don't like him very much..

Try again.

One thing we can see the left being consistent about... their total inability to understand that not everyone who disapproves of Obama is a Bush supporter. That's cuz they are dumb.

I'm not defending him, if you actually knew my stance on Bush you actually realize I don't like him very much..

Try again.

One thing we can see the left being consistent about... their total inability to understand that not everyone who disapproves of Obama is a Bush supporter. That's cuz they are dumb.
....And, who'd know more about dumb than some Bimbo....who can't spell b-e-c-a-u-s-e? :rolleyes:

Try again.

....And, who'd know more about dumb than some Bimbo....who can't spell b-e-c-a-u-s-e? :rolleyes:

In real life she's a Pulitzer Prize Winning author!!!!!

Republican Congressman compares Republicans to terrorists...

Insurgency

Friday, February 6, 2009

Texas Republican Congressman Pete Sessions compares GOP strategy to Taliban insurgency

Pete_Sessions.jpg

"Insurgency, we understand perhaps a little bit more because of the Taliban, and that is that they went about systematically understanding how to disrupt and change a person's entire processes. And these Taliban -- I'm not trying to say the Republican Party is the Taliban. No, that's not what we're saying. I'm saying an example of how you go about [sic] is to change a person from their messaging to their operations to their frontline message. And we need to understand that insurgency may be required when the other side, the House leadership, does not follow the same commands, which we entered the game with."

Congressman Pete Sessions Compares House Republicans To Taliban | Capitol Annex

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's truly ironic about this whole war is that the conservatives in our country do not seem to realize that the Taliban is simply an extreme version of the same primal impulse that drives them.

In every population there is a distribution of conservative to progressive, aggressive to peaceful, etc. The famous classical game theoretic model, the Hawk-Dove contest, shows that the evolutionarily stable population in that model is not all hawks or all doves, but rather a certain degree of each; in that model, 58% "doves" and 42% "hawks". It stands to reason that it is expected that you will have both types of personality in your population. Similarly, I believe a stable distribution of political sensibility is probably one with both progressive and conservative elements.

Of course, it's funny how the same personality type seems to latch on to radically different ideas depending on the society. "Conservatives" here profess a belief in capitalism and extol the virtues of the good old days of the 1950's, a half century ago; "conservatives" in Russia pine for the bygone days of the stability of the old Soviet empire. I believe that the propensity in conservatives is not towards ideologies per se, but rather towards status quo versus change. I'd bet you'd find much more psychologically (and perhaps genetically?) similar between conservatives here and in Russia, despite the fact that they profess supposedly opposite nostalgias.

But of course a typical conservative doesn't look at the conservatism of their enemy and learn to moderate themselves; they see the enemy as an "other", as confirmation of their own rigid views, despite the evident similarity between the two stances.
M. Hadeishi

The republican mindset, is characterized by a highly distorted, fear-driven, narcissistic way of thinking that does make them like Al-Queda in their single-mindedness and inability to see beyond their own two hands.

Good for Grayson, not being afraid to call it like it is. The republicans are insane. Fucking republicans, smarten up, please? Stop being so fucking pig-headed? You are the ones who are causing Al-Queda to hate us so much, with your egotistical policies and bullshit rhetoric about 'the enemy' and making everything 'them versus us.' GROW UP!!!!!!

Forum List

Back