Democratic Congressman Assaults Airport Worker

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/?p=2079

If he were a Republican, imagine the reaction.

Rep. Bob Filner is facing an assault and battery charge after an incident at Dulles Airport where he allegedly pushed an United Airlines bag claim employee as first reported by ABC7/Newschannel 8.

ABC 7's Jay Korff and Kris Van Cleave broke the story

Filner, a Democrat from California, allegedly attempted to enter an employees-only area on Sunday night.

Hell, when I first came across this story, I had to Google his name to find the party affiliation. The stories I read made no mention of it.

Hmmm...I wonder if that would have been the case were he a Republican?

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/?p=2079

If he were a Republican, imagine the reaction.

Rep. Bob Filner is facing an assault and battery charge after an incident at Dulles Airport where he allegedly pushed an United Airlines bag claim employee as first reported by ABC7/Newschannel 8.

ABC 7's Jay Korff and Kris Van Cleave broke the story

Filner, a Democrat from California, allegedly attempted to enter an employees-only area on Sunday night.

I'm sure, somehow, the Republicans will be responsable for his actions...;)

Hell, when I first came across this story, I had to Google his name to find the party affiliation. The stories I read made no mention of it.

I'm shocked!

Seriously, the story I first read went on and on about what a civil rights hero he is... I guess if you're in the right party, you could, I don't know, drive drunk off a bridge and drown a girl in the river and the press would still worship you.

I'm shocked!

Seriously, the story I first read went on and on about what a civil rights hero he is... I guess if you're in the right party, you could, I don't know, drive drunk off a bridge and drown a girl in the river and the press would still worship you.

How about ... if your values are good and you've done good things in your life for people other than yourself and your cronies, then people cut you some slack when you screw up?

Nah...why would it work that way.

you guys are more apoplectic about this guy losing it (and yes, he did and he's a jerk for it) than you were about Cheney shooting a guy in the face or a CIA agent being outed.

Pretty funny if it weren't so very sad.

How about ... if your values are good and you've done good things in your life for people other than yourself and your cronies, then people cut you some slack when you screw up?

you guys are more apoplectic about this guy losing it (and yes, he did and he's a jerk for it) than you were about Cheney shooting a guy in the face or a CIA agent being outed.

Ya Kennedy has done so many good deeds, to make up for murder.....

:eusa_whistle: Now that sounds a little bitter...

I think the Cheney shooting was an accident...:cuckoo:

:rolleyes: Who's the angry bitter one?... :eusa_think:

:eusa_whistle: Now that sounds a little bitter...

I think the Cheney shooting was an accident...:cuckoo:

:rolleyes: Who's the angry bitter one?... :eusa_think:

Ya, Kennedy was drunk and CHOSE to hide out for hours before reporting the "accident" after he abandoned her in the car. Cheney accidently shot a hunting partner. I know which of those is worse.

The amazing thing is there has hardly been any news about this.

Little known Republican writes inappropriate emails its the story on the news for the next month.

Little known Democrat physically attacks people and its completely ignored.

But there isnt any media bias is there?

Why would we be apopletic about Chenney accidently shooting someone or a non covert agent being outed because of her own dumb actions?

The only law was actually broken was this Congressman's assault.

How about you hold people accountable for what they do and not what they dont do?

Forum List

Back