Democrates Giving Up on Immigration Reform.

The answer is simple.

We want the illeagals out now, and prevented from returning.

If they wish to live here follow our laws.

What is hilarious is we need no reformed Immigration laws, we just need the current ones enforced. Both parties are to blame, Bush pretty much stopped all raids and fines on businesses and Obama has followed suit.

Begin raiding those companies and passing out LEGAL fines. Begin accepting caught illegals and deporting them, begin closing the border. Use the military and National Guard if you must. Declare a 3 mile corridor along the Mexican border as under martial law and let loose the Military.

By the way? After they increased marginally the Border Patrol under Bush.... Obama just cut the entire increase.

Any 'path to citizenship' is amnesty and will not be looked on favorably by anyone.

i don't know that's true. i think the right has a way bigger problem with their racist contingent on that issue than the dems do.

that said, i don't recall immigration 'reform' being a top five priority for the dems. and there are huge problems with it anyway because we can't afford to deport everyone who should be deported.

they do need to enforce existing laws before anyone starts screaming about passing more laws. and unfortunately, all i've found on current enforcement is from bloggers' opinion pieces so can't comment.

i do think it important to note that this issue gets ignored by the very people who talk about it the most because it behooves them to have cheap labor.

Any 'path to citizenship' is amnesty and will not be looked on favorably by anyone.

i don't know that's true. i think the right has a way bigger problem with their racist contingent on that issue than the dems do.

that said, i don't recall immigration 'reform' being a top five priority for the dems. and there are huge problems with it anyway because we can't afford to deport everyone who should be deported.

they do need to enforce existing laws before anyone starts screaming about passing more laws. and unfortunately, all i've found on current enforcement is from bloggers' opinion pieces so can't comment.

i do think it important to note that this issue gets ignored by the very people who talk about it the most because it behooves them to have cheap labor.

That is true, so we need to stop working them and cut off benefits so they will return on their own.

And therein is the problem yet again, you view opposition to illeagals as 'racist.'

You need to jetison that meme, its asinine.

Nobody wants them if they came from norway let along nicuagua.

Forum List

Back