Democrates - consider Nader

Feb 15, 2004
We all now know the true reason for anyone supporting Kerry. It has nothing at all to do with what he stands for. We know he does not take a firm ground on any issue. He is for it while he is against it. He voted for it under Clinton and against it under Bush. I advise you check his records.
You must ask yourselves where will this man lead this country if no one knows what he stands for. What he says today will probibly not hold true tomarow....flip flopping is a dangerous position in the White House and Kerry is infamous for that which is why no one can honestly state what the admire about the man.
One minuet he says he wants us out of the war in Iraq but when he takes office, he will probibly change his mind...maybe not? No one knows for certain.

Why would you anyone not consider Nader? I do not know much about the man - I am sure he has a more promising record of consistancy than Kerry? Is anyone considering voting for Nader?

They should do more than considering Nader they should vote for Nader.

yes... yes. vote for Nader. Nader 2004. BWAAAAHAAAHAAA.

In all seriousness though.. with Kerry's flip flopping record, most of the Democrats (at least on this board anyway) say they will vote for Kerry simply because he isnt GWB.

Why not just vote Nader?

Nader is running because he's an egomaniac. And btw, we are the Democrats, not the democrates. Democrates was Socrates' brother :D

acludem

Because atleast Kerry is smart enough to lie about what he wants to do. Nader is just too stupid to know what to do. ive listened to him a few times and he is honestly a political idiot. He has no idea how things work, why things work, or even how to make those things work for him. Thats why he hasnt been successful.

Forum List

Back