Democrates are now confirmed as the party that wants your Guns, Assault rifles, Clips

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
The Democratic party has now come out as the party that wants to take away your choice in terms of buying assault rifles, and high capacity ammo magazines.
We have a Democratic President, who wants these laws enacted, and a New York
Governer , Cuomo, who signed a bill that was rushed through the state government, without any public debate.

The Democratic party has now come out as the party that wants to take away your choice in terms of buying assault rifles, and high capacity ammo magazines.
Governer , Cuomo, who signed a bill that was rushed through the state government, without any public debate.

Well we know what is motivating this.

Got any answers?

Maybe a ban on individual to individual sales w/o a licensed dealer involved to conduct a background check?

Embedded serial numbers in receivers or barrels (a minor thing I admit)?

Any ideas before this gets out of hand?

Got any answers?

Maybe a ban on individual to individual sales w/o a licensed dealer involved to conduct a background check?

What we don't need are reactionary Democrates with outright laws banning certain
weapons. This does not solve anything.

I'm so glad that this thread was started. We need a thread like this. Thanks OP. this is a wonderful topic and the USMB really should have a discussion about guns.

I hope eventually we figure out a way to make.it so the only firearms you own could be fired with finger print recognition ...

Last edited:
All Democrates should be voted out of public office in the next elections.They have an agenda to disarm
Americans.

Got any answers?

What we don't need are reactionary Democrates with outright laws banning certain
weapons. This does not solve anything.

I agree. Still something is wrong. I believe a large part of it is cultural but hey, if human nature did not suck we could all live on communes w/o laws. So while we can make Tony Soprano and every gang banger look like a fool instead of glorifying them in movies it will only go so far.

Any ideas besides mine? Are mine even decent? I may own a gun but its not like I am "into the scene".

Pretty sure Republicans have been crying about that for decades, even though it's never actually happened. :thup:

Forum List

Back