Democrat wins Long Held GOP seat

Got a better solution than drug education? I do have a better solution than abstinence, its called safe sex.

When followed is, of course, the rub. You slip that in as if its no big deal about whether it will be followed or not, of course its NOT followed so its actually a huge deal.

Its is significantly more safter than unprotected sex. Calling it safe sex encourages people to use condoms and practice safe sex. You know, the method that people might actually follow.

with time, abstinence can work....as i explained above about our current societal attitudes....but don't let me stop you from being defeatist

also, i don't think people always use condoms just because we hand them out. the "rub" as you call it, is that abstinence does work, of course if people choose it. it is like drug education, even though it is failing overall, it does make some progress, so we continue. if you are unwilling to quit that, why are you so willing to quit abstinence education? it is as if you believe people can never change. if we only handed out clean syringes, drug use would never stop....

But they DON'T practice abstinence.

And when they have sex, it should be safe. yes?

Agree or disagree, real simple. ;)

Since the preferred method in most of Black Africa is rough sex with no foreplay or lubrication, I doubt condoms are going to go over well either. We are talking about people that think screwing a virgin will cure AIDS.

Ya they will use a condom alright.

Since the preferred method in most of Black Africa is rough sex with no foreplay or lubrication, I doubt condoms are going to go over well either. We are talking about people that think screwing a virgin will cure AIDS.

Ya they will use a condom alright.

Your right, the black African is just way too primitive and rapacious to learn how to use condoms. Might as well just let them all die out or something. :cuckoo:

Educate yourself, fuckwit.

http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cach...ica&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=us&client=firefox-a

surveys have shown
that condom use has been rising, women have been delaying their sexual debut and
people have been reducing the number of sexual partners. As a result, national HIV
prevalence fell from 10% in the late 1990’s to around 6% in 2005

HIV prevalence among pregnant women (15-24 years) attending
antenatal clinics in urban areas dropped from almost 4% in 2001 to just under 2% in
2003. This could reflect the effects of increasing HIV prevention efforts over the past
decade; sex with non-regular partners has decreased and condom use has increased,
especially among young people. National adult HIV prevalence was at 2% in 2005.

with time, abstinence can work....as i explained above about our current societal attitudes....but don't let me stop you from being defeatist

And as I explained, there is no evidence that people actually had less sex back then, it just wasn't talked about. That and comparing America to Africa isn't exactly an apt comparison.

also, i don't think people always use condoms just because we hand them out.

Of course not. But they use them far more than they use abstinence.

the "rub" as you call it, is that abstinence does work, of course if people choose it.

Ever get laid? Which one is easier to choose, putting a condom on or staying abstinent?

it is like drug education, even though it is failing overall, it does make some progress, so we continue. if you are unwilling to quit that, why are you so willing to quit abstinence education?

And round and round we go. Because, as I said, there is no better policy for drug education. If you have one, I'd like to hear it. I have a better policy for preventing AIDS, its called condom use.

it is as if you believe people can never change. if we only handed out clean syringes, drug use would never stop....

Sure, lets take our sweet ass time in Africa. I know, we can change them all to purtianical Christians in what...50 years? 100 years? How long do you think it will take for Africans to turn into uptight Puritans afraid of sex? You are aware that African culture is just a wee bit different than American culture, right?

Ohh and of course our money had nothing to do with that right? Be consistant, it is one or the other.

AFAIK, American money to Africa isn't allowed to be spent on Condoms under Bush, but I could be wrong.

But if I'm right...then yes, our money had nothing to do with it.

AFAIK, American money to Africa isn't allowed to be spent on Condoms under Bush, but I could be wrong.

But if I'm right...then yes, our money had nothing to do with it.

Good then we can quit wasting it on a foreign Continent and spend it here, thanks for pointing that out.

Good then we can quit wasting it on a foreign Continent and spend it here, thanks for pointing that out.

Actually a lot of the money goes to retrovirals. Saving peoples lives is hardly a waste. Oh wait, but they are Africans so they are just vicious rapists who deserve to die, right RGS?

Actually a lot of the money goes to retrovirals. Saving peoples lives is hardly a waste. Oh wait, but they are Africans so they are just vicious rapists who deserve to die, right RGS?

Ohh wait, you mean the money ACTUALLY does help after all? It isn't just wasted as you have claimed in this thread earlier? Come on, get your story straight. Either Bush is wasting the money he has ask to be sent to Africa, OR he is not. Which is it?

Ohh wait, you mean the money ACTUALLY does help after all? It isn't just wasted as you have claimed in this thread earlier? Come on, get your story straight. Either Bush is wasting the money he has ask to be sent to Africa, OR he is not. Which is it?

You are a fucking moron. Try reading the thread where I actually commended Bush for sending the money, and NEVER said it was a waste.

You making up some bullshit claims about what I said isn't the same thing as what I actually say. Try reading and being something less than a total fucking liar for once in your life.

Forum List

Back