Democrat Wants to Ban Body Armor for the Public

which is why you see so many pintrest albums about homemade body armor.

the point was it's a manufactured good, not like most drugs, especially pot.

Clearly you Communists oppose people having the right to defend themselves from death.

If a peasant is identified as an enemy of the party, and that peasant runs when DOJ and IRS agents come to kill him, should his family be killed as well as he to punish him for defending himself by running?

What is the party view on this?

It's good that the party is openly fighting against people having the right to basic defense of their own life - it makes it damned clear what the goal of the party is.
you really do live in bizarro land.

you see a lot of that happening, the irs and doj hunting down enemies of the party to kill them?

you really do live in bizarro land.

Yes I do, I live in a land where there are those who openly oppose the right of people to defend their own lives.

It is exceedingly "bizzarro."

you see a lot of that happening, the irs and doj hunting down enemies of the party to kill them?

I see the IRS and DOJ hunting down enemies of the party - as does the rest of the nation. So far, you have not started killing, rather the party engages in extortion of banks and financial institutions that do business with enemies of the party. (Darrell Issa Takes Aim at Eric Holder s Extortion Racket - Michael Schaus - Townhall Finance Conservative Columnists and Financial Commentary - Page full and use the IRS to harass and intimidate the enemies of Obama (ISTOOK Illegal IRS audits rob tea party supporters of their life savings - Washington Times

Now you seek to outlaw measures of self-defense, given the aggression of your party and the general contempt for law by the criminal conspiracy known as the Obama administration, one cannot help but question what the motive of the party might be.

Criminals and body armor....perfect together

And if body armor is outlawed, the criminals will still have it, but the innocent victims won't. Just like with guns.

Simplistic nonsense

Making body armor readilly available only helps the criminal. Are you going to wear your body armor 24/7? A criminal knows when he will need it....you don't

Do you really want to get involved in a shootout with a criminal wearing body armor?

I guess this ban will be implemented not to prevent criminals from wearing armor but to prevent protestors from it. As you know, riots become very violent when protestors are protected well.

Simplistic nonsense

Making body armor readilly available only helps the criminal. Are you going to wear your body armor 24/7? A criminal knows when he will need it....you don't

Do you really want to get involved in a shootout with a criminal wearing body armor?

It's already readily available Comrade. Why do you think that peasants should be required by law to die? Do you likewise demand that dead bolt locks be outlawed? How about smoke detectors? What level of self-protection will you Communists allow?

So Valerie, you can't answer the question I take it since you wrote a snarky post that didn't answer the question? You working on an answer to my challenge?

Keeping guns from criminals - liberals what is your plan US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

oh wow, another spastic challenge... the answer is you obviously can't, spaz.. :itsok:

if you understood my post, spaz, you'd know i didn't say criminals wouldn't be able to obtain them. :itsok:

OK, so maybe you can answer the question no other liberals have been able to answer. Any kid in high school can get pot, how are you going to prevent criminals from getting bullet proof vests?

Keeping guns from criminals - liberals what is your plan US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Let's hear it. Those laws ONLY keep them out of the hands of honest citizens.

i think the solution is probably to regulate distribution thru the same channels as the weapons these vests are used to protect people from... that way, honest people can still buy them to protect themselves, and terrorists cells can't load up on them without being noticed...

And you're thinking it would never occur to a criminal or terrorist to circumvent the law and buy one illegally. Gotcha, you're probably right about that.

Yes. I'm still not seeing the chain where an honest citizen wearing a vest creates risk to the police. Have you seen the leftists explain that one?

it's not the honest citizens they are worried about but i think the solution is probably to regulate distribution thru the same channels as the weapons these vests are used to protect people from... that way, honest people can still buy them to protect themselves, and terrorists cells can't load up on them without being noticed...

OK, so maybe you can answer the question no other liberals have been able to answer. Any kid in high school can get pot, how are you going to prevent criminals from getting bullet proof vests?

i can grow pot in my back yard.
i cannot manufacture bullet proof vests in my basement.

First of all, bull. I don't know where you get the delusion that guns and vests can't be manufactured other than by government approved entities. But let's say for a moment they can't. your tower is tettering, but with the gift it's still standing.

Most of the pot grown isn't homegrown. Bam, down comes the tower. LOL.

Yes. I'm still not seeing the chain where an honest citizen wearing a vest creates risk to the police. Have you seen the leftists explain that one?

it's not the honest citizens they are worried about but i think the solution is probably to regulate distribution thru the same channels as the weapons these vests are used to protect people from... that way, honest people can still buy them to protect themselves, and terrorists cells can't load up on them without being noticed...

First of all, bull. I don't know where you get the delusion that guns and vests can't be manufactured other than by government approved entities.
who said that? i'm just saying it's out of the ability for most people
But let's say for a moment they can't. your tower is tettering, but with the gift it's still standing.

no, it isn't. but it doesn't require specialized machinery and skills to make, either, no matter where it originates. it's also consumed, unlike a good like a gun or vest.

First of all, bull. I don't know where you get the delusion that guns and vests can't be manufactured other than by government approved entities.
But let's say for a moment they can't. your tower is tettering, but with the gift it's still standing.

no, it isn't. but it doesn't require specialized machinery and skills to make, either, no matter where it originates. it's also consumed, unlike a good like a gun or vest.

Try reading the question again and grasping it this time. That pot ... can ... be grown doesn't address it since very little that is sold is homegrown. And that most people can't make vests doesn't mean they can't be made and sold like pot is now. You had no point to the discussion.

Try reading the question again and grasping it this time. That pot ... can ... be grown doesn't address it since very little that is sold is homegrown. And that most people can't make vests doesn't mean they can't be made and sold like pot is now. You had no point to the discussion.

you really believe that the barriers of entry between pot cultivation and vest manufacture are the same? that the markets are the same? that it'd be just as easy to sell a good that many people consume in small amounts as it would be to unload a large vest that will only need to be sold to any particular consumer very few (probably only one) time? do you think that manufacturing a product might be riskier, since the materials involved would be infinitely more traceable, than say growing some plants?

comparing drugs, like marijuana, to guns and vests is idiotic.

The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.
If everybody's armed there would be no need for armour - everyone would be safe as houses.

There's a lot of ignorance when it comes to ballistic vests. A standard threat level A-II will stop most pistol rounds, but not many high powered rifle rounds and not a knife. Also, the average idiot envisions bullets just bouncing off while the person continues to assault the police like in Arnold Swartzneggar in Terminator 2. Nonsense! If you're hit and the trama plate saves your life, you will still likely be knocked out and you'll end up in the hospital. Being punched by 185 grains of chemically propelled copper jacketed lead will change your life even if it doesn't kill you.

Many civilians use ballistic vests, including security and armored car teams. The net benefit to society, both civilian and LEO's, makes such a stupid, ill conceived Leftist proposal dead on arrival.

comparing drugs, like marijuana, to guns and vests is idiotic.

I am not comparing guns and pot, I am comparing selling guns to selling pot. How are gun laws working? How are pot laws working? Hint, it's the same...

Simplistic nonsense

It's already readily available Comrade. Why do you think that peasants should be required by law to die? Do you likewise demand that dead bolt locks be outlawed? How about smoke detectors? What level of self-protection will you Communists allow?

Yet very few criminals are arrested wearing body armor

Simplistic nonsense

Yet very few criminals are arrested wearing body armor
You truly are an enigma. Only the extreme, shrill nutbags on the Left could get behind something like this, yet here you are, like an attack dog on cue, trumpeting this like every other Left wing proposal, no matter how outlandish and out of the mainstream. It's like you're a paid mouthpiece for the kooks on the Left.

But wait.... That's right. You are actually getting paid for this, aren't you?

Criminals and body armor....perfect together

And if body armor is outlawed, the criminals will still have it, but the innocent victims won't. Just like with guns.

Simplistic nonsense

I don't WANT to get involved in a shootout at all. If I need to...well, that's one reason I like a large-caliber revolver.

Forum List

Back