Democrat Urges Unions To "Get a little Bloody when necessary."...

I thought violent rhetoric was verbotten.

My mistake, this is not rhetoric, it is a direct call to violence from a Democrat.

You start fucking with a person's livelihood and sooner or later things are bound to turn ugly.

Easy to say,but not having anymore money is the reality,unions have failed to keep up with times,and find themselves in trouble of their own making.

I think the Congressman is right . He's a Democrat so the so all good Dems should get out there and make sure DEMOCRATIC BLOOD freely flows everywhere. It's your duty, called by a Democratic Congressman, make sure Democratic blood flows. It's your Patriotic Duty.

You start fucking with a person's livelihood and sooner or later things are bound to turn ugly.

Tis the truth. When unions get so powerful they put states into bankruptcy trying to fullfill their needs. when they spend exhorbitant amounts of money swaying elections in favor of demonRats it's bound to turn ugly.. in fact it has turned ugly. there is no reason on earth that can justify government employees bludgeoning the taxpayers for one penny more. it's ugly all right.

Good example of how the unions have degraded from noble organizations into the dregs they are today. There leadership are no more then thugs and money grubbing swine. They have out lived there usefulness. They are disgusting.

Good example of how the unions have degraded from noble organizations into the dregs they are today. There leadership are no more then thugs and money grubbing swine. They have out lived there usefulness. They are disgusting.

Unions should have never been allowed in Government. Poll after Poll shows that the Taxpayers don't want them. Most can somewhat accept them in the Private Sector but not in Government. Taxpayers don't answer to the Unions. The Unions answer to the Taxpayers. Unfortunately this was allowed to get flip-flopped at some point in the past. Unions in Government gotta go. The People don't want them.

I will back track a bit. Coal miners, high tension power line workers, and folks who do the jobs that will effect there health later in there lives should be allowed to organize, or at least have some one looking out for them.

I just hate the whole Entitlement attitude thing. Teacher Unions just seem to complain too much and feel they're entitled to everything. This is American Tax Dollars we're talking about. This is not a Private Sector issue. Most States are just plain broke. Teacher Unions just need to be more flexible and listen to the Taxpayers. After all,they do work for the Taxpayers. Those Wisconsin Teachers should just get back to work. It's what the People want.

Union Bob says: "Well, yeah, sometimes we do need to get a little bloody. I grew up in a blue collar, hard working town, walked to school in snow. When my pops told me to do something, and I didn't, I got popped upside the head, bloodied my nose sometimes. Well, thats how we gotta treat these corporate fat cats. Sometimes we gotta bloody them up to get them to do what we say."

Attachments

• $images.jpg
    $images.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 43
Guys, again, I'm sorry, but the Brain Cell Union of the left side of my brain demands I allow Union Bob to speak for them.

My right side of my brain says these Democrats calling for violence need to be quietly asked to please stop. This is an emotional situation, and their calls for violence won't help.

Union Bob just went on his 4 hour lunch break, so he won't be back for a bit.

I'm still not seeing the Democrats,CNN,or NBC demanding this idiot's resignation. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Forum List

Back