Democrat tries to burn down republican office.

No. I'm straight-up saying out loud YOU are not productive or useful.

Did it really take you all night to figure out that I was setting you up? :rofl:

Oh by the way I have a job. Several in fact. Sometimes they're even useful.
I'm sure you believed you were setting you up.

How long have you had this weird fetish where you like being mocked and laughed at? Kinda pathetic, don't you think?

No I was not setting myself up. That would be purt near impossible, now wooden it.
Don't you think it's odd, then, how I keep mocking and laughing at you?

Oh yes absolutely. I've always thought that was odd. Still do.
Of course you do. Your overinflated ego gets in the way of a lot of understanding.

The democrat crime family just doesn't stop do they? You can use deadly force to stop an arsonist, too bad that didn't happen. This pos will just commit more crime. One day in jail, ya just gotta love demostains.

Bernie Sanders supporter released on bail after trying to burn down Republican office

ac5181a7-1b41-4e6a-97ba-a46bbfac1f10-large16x9_VALLSSOLOWITHTVWINGS.jpg

A man in Eureka, Cal. was arrested for the vandalism & attempted arson of the Republican Party of Humboldt headquarters. Michael Valls was recorded smashing out the windows & dumping a flammable liquid inside. The bicycle he fled on has a "Bernie" sticker. https://krcrtv.com/north-coast-news/eureka-local-news/suspect-back-out-on-the-street-after-arrest-for-attempted-arson-at-eureka-gop-office ….

EUREKA, Calif. — A man arrested on a slew of charges, including attempted arson of the Republican Party of Humboldt headquarters, is back out on the street after spending only a day in jail before posting bail.

On Saturday Feb. 8, at about 4:53 a.m., officers with the Eureka Police Department responded to the office on 5th Street for the report of a man smashing the windows. The witness gave a description of the suspect and said he was last seen riding a bicycle toward the bay.

Where's it say anything about "Democrat", shitferbrains?
Well, you know....bumper sticker........

Did it really take you all night to figure out that I was setting you up? :rofl:

Oh by the way I have a job. Several in fact. Sometimes they're even useful.

How long have you had this weird fetish where you like being mocked and laughed at? Kinda pathetic, don't you think?

No I was not setting myself up. That would be purt near impossible, now wooden it.

Of course you do. Your overinflated ego gets in the way of a lot of understanding.

Well I *AM* the president of Asia.
Says so right there ←

And I got that by exploiting the workers. By 'angin' on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society. If there's ever going to be any progress....

Last edited:

Says so right there ←

And I got that by exploiting the workers. By 'angin' on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society. If there's ever going to be any progress....
Bloody hell, you're begging for mockery. Do you pay women to beat you up?

Says so right there ←

Bloody hell, you're begging for mockery. Do you pay women to beat you up?

Actually one of my favourite women gave me this avatar making me the president of Asia. For free. :eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back