Democrat ties to Russian lawyer are now coming out.....

Libs accuse corporations of avoiding taxes and underpaying employees and they aren't running for office. Now show your taxes you tax dodger.

Sorry, man... just man up and admit you lost the argument.

You guys nominated Trump without checking him out. NOw you are paying for it.
/----/ Check out what? Now release your tax returns you tax cheat. And pay your fair share of corporate taxes, you dead beat draft dodger.

/----/ Check out what? Now release your tax returns you tax cheat. And pay your fair share of corporate taxes, you dead beat draft dodger.

Sorry, unlike Trump I didn't dodge the draft. I signed up when it wasn't even a requirement anymore.

So unlike your hero, I pay my taxes and served my country...
/----/,thank you for your service.

Sorry, unlike Trump I didn't dodge the draft. I signed up when it wasn't even a requirement anymore.

So unlike your hero, I pay my taxes and served my country...

Trump pays his taxes. You do remember Maddow's Embarrassment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump has exposed Democrats ties to Russia!

DFwgJqWXkAACk4X.jpg

Dems are in BIG HEEP OF TROUBLE....this is going fun to watch and this is going to be icing on the November 8th cake!!!!:banana:

Well, no, we don't know that because he's hiding most of his tax returns.

Dems are in BIG HEEP OF TROUBLE....this is going fun to watch and this is going to be icing on the November 8th cake!!!!

Okay, I think you are a bit delusional. Republicans can't even get an ObamaCare repeal passed.

Well, no, we don't know that because he's hiding most of his tax returns. [\quote]

And if he released them, the complaint would be that he didn't release the schedules that went with them, or something. The bottom line is, if he didn't pay his taxes, the IRS would have been all over him for it. It's not like he's a democrat appointee or democrat senator who can get away with not paying taxes. He's a high profile billionaire who would owe too much for them to ignore. Maddow's Embarrasment put the whole thing to rest anyway. Notice that no one whines about it any more?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[

And if he released them, the complaint would be that he didn't release the schedules that went with them, or something. The bottom line is, if he didn't pay his taxes, the IRS would have been all over him for it. It's not like he's a democrat appointee or democrat senator who can get away with not paying taxes. He's a high profile billionaire who would owe too much for them to ignore. Maddow's Embarrasment put the whole thing to rest anyway. Notice that no one whines about it any more?
]

Presidential contenders have been releasing their taxes since 1976. Trump could have released his returns to the same standard wnd would be fine.

Actually, Turmp is shitting a brick because Mueller IS looking into his taxes. The only question is, how bad will the COnstitutional Crisis be when he tries to fire him.

Forum List

Back