Democrat thugs shut down Trump rally

Once again for all you Trump brained dummies: Donald Trump is the only Presidential candidate who has repeatedly exhorted his followers to commit acts of violence. Which part don't you dummies understand?
Your statement is a lie.
Wrong again.
You are letting your ignorance show.
Another insignificant ankle biter weighs in.
That's still assault and battery. He has no defense.
That does not change the FACT that Jones was not punched.

Hakeem Jones himself said that he was not punched.

The video proves that he was not punched.
Like that matters. :dunno:
Yes. Truth matters IMO.
The truth is .... the Trump supporter committed assault and battery on a protester. Just as Trump asked his followers to do.
The truth is that you are lying.
Nah, you're just fucking deranged. :cuckoo: No skin off my back. He's clearly seen elbowing Jones in the video to the head; which is why he's been charged with assault & battery.

Your statement is a lie.
Wrong again.

Yes. Truth matters IMO.
The truth is .... the Trump supporter committed assault and battery on a protester. Just as Trump asked his followers to do.
Nah, you're just fucking deranged. :cuckoo: No skin off my back. He's clearly seen elbowing Jones in the video to the head; which is why he's been charged with assault & battery.
There is a difference between an elbow and a fist.

Last edited:
Wrong again.
Yes. Truth matters IMO.
Not when it comes to assault and battery, there isn't. You righties are sooo fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

Yes. Truth matters IMO.
Not when it comes to assault and battery, there isn't. You righties are sooo fucking deranged. :cuckoo:
You will remain stupid if you cannot admit to yourself that you are wrong.

Honestly now....

Do we get upset over birds flying?

Pissed about bats flying?

Panties all atwist over insects flying?

NO!

So why, therefore, are your little titties in a wringer when Democrats.............

Once again for all you Trump brained dummies: Donald Trump is the only Presidential candidate who has repeatedly exhorted his followers to commit acts of violence. Which part don't you dummies understand?
Your statement is a lie.
Wrong again.
That's still assault and battery. He has no defense.

Yes. Truth matters IMO.
Begs the question: Are there any honest Trump followers?

Honestly now....

Do we get upset over birds flying?

Pissed about bats flying?

Panties all atwist over insects flying?

NO!

So why, therefore, are your little titties in a wringer when Democrats.............

I know birds shit when they take off in flight, but I dont have to like it when it lands on me.

Wrong about what? Are you claiming the geezer did not hit Jones? Are you claiming he wasn't charged with assault and battery?

Exactly which facet of reality are you denying exists?

Wrong about what? Are you claiming the geezer did not hit Jones? Are you claiming he wasn't charged with assault and battery?

You are a brainwashed fool.

You claimed that Trump asked his "followers" to commit assault and battery on protesters. Where the hell did you come up with that BS?

You claimed that Trump asked his "followers" to commit assault and battery on protesters. Where the hell did you come up with that BS?
Imbecile... why do you think he offered to pay their legal expenses?

I don't think that.

So it would piss someone like you off...............Looks like it worked.

And we do it just to piss you off.
No, you do it because you are droolingly stupid and gave up your critical thinking processes to Marxian ideology likely at an early age, doofus.
Says the insecure little man who always has to call people names because he is so unsure of himself.
When I accurately describe your stupidity, it is not 'name calling', dumb ass.
And once again you prove my point.

Forum List

Back