Democrat Talking Points

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Isn't it interesting that Ayn Rand is suddenly the subject of almost every lefty post? Just a coincidence, i suppose...:lol:

The left gets a talking point handout each morning that they are told to recite every opportunity they get. Ever listen to Debbie Blabbermouth Shitz? No matter what the question she recites the points. Much like some here who just ignore the facts and go right on blubbering away.

Isn't it interesting that Ayn Rand is suddenly the subject of almost every lefty post? Just a coincidence, i suppose...:lol:

I've noticed that many times before.

I recall times when I heard the same exact phrase dozens of times in a day. Such as when every talking head repeated that Jesus was also a community organizer after Obama's experience was questioned. That's just one example. I am always amazed that not only do so many have the same point, but use the exact same phrases. It can't be coincidence.

I've noticed that many times before.

I recall times when I heard the same exact phrase dozens of times in a day. Such as when every talking head repeated that Jesus was also a community organizer after Obama's experience was questioned. That's just one example. I am always amazed that not only do so many have the same point, but use the exact same phrases. It can't be coincidence.

Thanks for reminding me of that one!

Gotta keep that in mind next time the liberals deny that their side was comparing Obama to Jesus. That one was all over the place.

Forum List

Back