Democrat State rep confirms that son is subject of Palin e-mail chatter

Implying nothing; let's just say it:

He did what all of you have been begging to do: peer into Palin's private and professional matters with zero reasonable suspicion of a crime.

He stated flat-out he expected to find evidence of crimes (gee, where'd he hear such fevered imaginings?) and ended up bored before he was smart enough to figure out he screwed the pooch (and no, I don't mean Mawreen Dowd).

Leave the kids out of it? Ho! ho! L'il 'O's zealots have fed on every bizarre rumor to float down the pike and when they couldn't find any they invented their own.

I give it 2 days before some libtard remarks that the only difference between this runt and Bristol Palin is the backwoods rednecks are too stupid to use computers.

Hmm, I don't recall ever saying that, so don't accuse me of things I've never said

. I was asking DEL a question, because even though he and I may not agree on all things politically, he can answer questions honestly without name calling and flaming.

but you didn't leave the kids out of it did you??? no no of course not.. so let's get this straignt a Tennesse democrat who is actively involved in the Obama campaign son hacks into Palin's email account and posts it all over the web and you wanna sit there and tell us "no foul"""

complete utter donkey crapola!

I just said send his ass to jail, can you fricken read. I'm sure his father told him to hack Palins account, that does wonders for his political career. Use your fricken brain. So tell me, Obama should be held responsible for this? Is that what your saying.

i'm not implying anything. i doubt very much that this kid's father told him to go hack palin's email, but the kid is 20, which actually isn't a kid.
i think it's a little disingenuous to say that this shouldn't be discussed or be news because he's a "kid". let's pretend it was snail mail, and this kid rifled thrugh it and then posted it on the net.
do you think that's not a) heinous b) newsworthy and c) wrong?

i understand why you pose the question; i hope i answered it.

Of course it's newsworthy, heinous and wrong-he broke the law! But I would hate to think even people who HATE Obama would be dumb enough to think someone put the 20 year old (not a boy, not a teen, yet not a man.....) up to this.

This kid looks like a fucking worm

davidkernellmm2.jpg

State Rep. Mike Kernell confirmed Thursday that his son, a University of Tennessee-Knoxville student, is at the center of heated Internet discussion into the hacking of the personal e-mail of vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin.

Kernell, a Memphis Democrat, confirmed that it is his 20-year-old son, David, who is being widely named on Internet blogs and chatrooms in connection with an unfolding story about Palin's hacked e-mail accounts.
Advertisement

The FBI and the Secret Service started a formal investigation on Wednesday into the hacking.

David Kernell is a student at the University of Tennessee-Knoxville. Mike Kernell said he spoke to his son on Thursday, as he does on a regular basis.

Kernell otherwise declined to comment, or discuss his son’s whereabouts.

http://tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080918/NEWS02/80918081

If true, the kid should be punished. But he's just a stupid kid, not some terrorist asshole, I'm assuming. What is the punishment for hacking someone's yahoo account?

And more to the point, what will our punishment be if we elect someone moronic enough to conduct government business with such an easily hackable account?

i'm not implying anything. i doubt very much that this kid's father told him to go hack palin's email, but the kid is 20, which actually isn't a kid.
i think it's a little disingenuous to say that this shouldn't be discussed or be news because he's a "kid". let's pretend it was snail mail, and this kid rifled thrugh it and then posted it on the net.
do you think that's not a) heinous b) newsworthy and c) wrong?

i understand why you pose the question; i hope i answered it.
I'm a little confused. Weren't you saying just the other day something about not being an adult because you passed the magic number of 18?

I don't think it's heinous. It's newsworthy and wrong, but heinous? GMAFB.

If true, the kid should be punished. But he's just a stupid kid, not some terrorist asshole, I'm assuming. What is the punishment for hacking someone's yahoo account?

He is not a kid. He is a 20 year old man.

Hacking the account is a federal felony. Divulging the info is a federal felony. And if he really gets the book thrown at him, he'll have to deal with state charges in AK and possibly TN.

And more to the point, what will our punishment be if we elect someone moronic enough to conduct government business with such an easily hackable account?

It's a Federal crime, just as if you went to your neighbors mailbox and took their mail and opened it. 5-10 years in the Federal Pen.

That is typical liberal bullshit.. blame the crime on the victim.. Donkeyballs!

I'm a little confused. Weren't you saying just the other day something about not being an adult because you passed the magic number of 18?

I don't think it's heinous. It's newsworthy and wrong, but heinous? GMAFB.

after the shark feeding frenzy and shit flinging fest trying to bring Palin down? yes heinous is a damn good description.

It's a Federal crime, just as if you went to your neighbors mailbox and took their mail and opened it. 5-10 years in the Federal Pen.

That is typical liberal bullshit.. blame the crime on the victim.. Donkeyballs!
Actually, blaming the victim is typical conservative bullshit. Ask Palin, who makes rape victims pay for their rape kits.

As is overlook retardedness in a public official because they are a republican.

after the shark feeding frenzy and shit flinging fest trying to bring Palin down? yes heinous is a damn good description.
If I wanted your opinion, I would have asked you. I doubt there will ever come a day when I think your opinion means anything.

If I wanted your opinion, I would have asked you. I doubt there will ever come a day when I think your opinion means anything.

remember dahling this is a public board, if not, I didn't get the memo not to reply to your postings... As to whether my opinions mean anything to you is totally irrelevant to the situation..

Kerry on!

Yes, more to the point why is a government employee using a yahoo account for government business and isn't this very reminiscent of Rovian practices that somehow eliminated tens of thousands of emails some of which had to do with the plame investigation?

Government officials should conduct their business transparently, not set up separate email accounts, in my opinion, and that Palin endorses this practice is another red flag.

She's bad news. Either that or a complete twit. I mean really, would YOU (anyone) have done that? I would certainly have known better!

Forum List

Back