Democrat State rep confirms that son is subject of Palin e-mail chatter

If there was a suspicion that a person was doing such a thing within an organization there is a LEGAL way to obtain the information from that persons personal e-mail account.

There is a suspicion, and a damn good one. See Caligirl's post above.

So, let us have an investigation. Let us see the contents of her personal email accounts. Why on earth would you want to elect someone with allegations of both abuse of power and now downright illegal activity?

and in what way does this reflect on Obama anyway?

The kids dad is a democrat....is that your connection? that's pretty thin...

not ot mention I've been doing nothing but watching the news lately and I haven't even seen this mentioned....

this is barely a story...

I think Silence if you read my posts you will see I have said, that I DONT think the Obama campaign had anything to do with this. However, that really doesn't matter, because the kids father is an Obama supporter and a state office holder and a democrat and it's going to be tied to the Obama campaign some way or the other, even if there is an implied connection , thats all I was saying Silence. I think I made it quite clear, I don't think the Obama campaign would be stupid enough to pull a stunt like that.

There is a suspicion, and a damn good one. See Caligirl's post above.

So, let us have an investigation. Let us see the contents of her personal email accounts. Why on earth would you want to elect someone with allegations of both abuse of power and now downright illegal activity?

You know Ravi, any reason to use those e-mails in a legal way just went out the window though, you do realize that don't you? You know , I would rather see how the allegations come to pass , and have taken the time to read the official police reports on Trooper Wooten, as well as a LOT of the e-mails that Palin has released and come to the conclusion that there is not much too this. However, if the entire state Legislature of the State of Alaska deems it necessary that the Gov. has abusesd her power and not a committee thats headed by someone who admittedly is an Obama supporter and has admitted his bias on several occcasions i.e. he "October Surprise" thing, along with Branchflowers turning over subpeona lists to both him and Kim Elton another Obama campaign worker in Alaska that sits on the committe for pre-approval before the enitre committee issued them, makes the whole process smell of partisanship. So in that case, I would rather have the entire State Legislature take up the matter and be done with it.

I think Silence if you read my posts you will see I have said, that I DONT think the Obama campaign had anything to do with this. However, that really doesn't matter, because the kids father is an Obama supporter and a state office holder and a democrat and it's going to be tied to the Obama campaign some way or the other, even if there is an implied connection , thats all I was saying Silence. I think I made it quite clear, I don't think the Obama campaign would be stupid enough to pull a stunt like that.

Navy, the only thing that kids supports in $5 all you can drink beer and trying to get laid. He's a dumb college kid who really screwed up.

The connection to Obama is: like the rest of his zeaots this nancy-boy has been fed on a steady diet that the opposition, by virtue of its opposition, are racists and crooks and as such are subject to whatever illegalities or unethical behaviors are deemed necessary to destroy them. It started with slander, progressed to calumny and now has manifested itself in the crimes of a young man (he is too old to be a kid).

I'd say violence is next but the "progressives" already have Code: Pinko and the "Republican Welcoming Committee" on their team.

Last edited:
Navy, the only thing that kids supports in $5 all you can drink beer and trying to get laid. He's a dumb college kid who really screwed up.

Then I have a perfect soultion for this problem jschuck. Tell him the Military is his only option after a public apology and admitting how stupid a stunt this was and the motivation behind it, otherwise let the federal corrections system take care of the problem. This will accomplish two things. One. it will give this young man a sense of responsibilty that he is obviously lacking and and two it will show to his country that he had no motivation other than being a stupid irresponsible kid. I find it amazing that at age 20 , this kid does not have some sense of what is "right" and "wrong" and that comes directly from his parents and teaching. So if they can't give it to him, then would be my advice to send him to someplace that will give it to him before it is too late for this young man.

Then I have a perfect soultion for this problem jschuck. Tell him the Military is his only option after a public apology and admitting how stupid a stunt this was and the motivation behind it, otherwise let the federal corrections system take care of the problem. This will accomplish two things. One. it will give this young man a sense of responsibilty that he is obviously lacking and and two it will show to his country that he had no motivation other than being a stupid irresponsible kid. I find it amazing that at age 20 , this kid does not have some sense of what is "right" and "wrong" and that comes directly from his parents and teaching. So if they can't give it to him, then would be my advice to send him to someplace that will give it to him before it is too late for this young man.

Not a bad idea but you know as well as I do that a child of a government official whether they are Dem or Republican will only get a slap on the wrist. I think he needs to face the music but I doubt he will because lets face it, government officials get special treatment.

Forum List

Back