Democrat State rep confirms that son is subject of Palin e-mail chatter

SolarEnergy1

May 18, 2007
State Rep. Mike Kernell confirmed Thursday that his son, a University of Tennessee-Knoxville student, is at the center of heated Internet discussion into the hacking of the personal e-mail of vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin.

Kernell, a Memphis Democrat, confirmed that it is his 20-year-old son, David, who is being widely named on Internet blogs and chatrooms in connection with an unfolding story about Palin's hacked e-mail accounts.
Advertisement

The FBI and the Secret Service started a formal investigation on Wednesday into the hacking.

David Kernell is a student at the University of Tennessee-Knoxville. Mike Kernell said he spoke to his son on Thursday, as he does on a regular basis.

Kernell otherwise declined to comment, or discuss his son’s whereabouts.

http://tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080918/NEWS02/80918081

Tennessee Campaign for Obama
A Party and Fundraiser
for State Rep. Mike Kernell (D-93)

at the home of
Shelby County Commissioner Steve Mulroy
1035 Perkins Terrace

All donations welcome, no corporate checks, please.

If you are unable to attend but would like to donate anyway,
please make out your check to the Kernell Campaign and mail to
The Mike Kernell Campaign
111 South Highland
Memphis, TN 38111
Libertarian Republican: Mike Kernell: Member of Tennessee for Obama?

Kernell s actively involved in Obama campaign...... Yahoo-Email gate 2008 goodbye Barack Hussein

chicago gangsta style politics at it's finest..... now let the news spread. I bet CNN, MSNBC and NBC will spin this for Obama somehow

I'd hope the little shit ends up in federal prison, but being raised with Democrat values he'd probably enjoy the gang rapes.

no, they will send his democrat ass to drug rehab with the other democrat congressman's son...

chicago gangsta style politics at it's finest..... now let the news spread. I bet CNN, MSNBC and NBC will spin this for Obama somehow

Why spin when you can just not report "non-stories"?

What really matters is the abject moral failure of the Palin household vis-a-vis Bristol's pregnancy...and by that I mean Trig, not the one she carries now. Now THAT'S news!!!

What does it have to do with Obama, I thought Palinites were saying "leave the kids out of it" He is a dumb kid that got caught and should be dealt with. I dont know what this has to do with Obama.

What does it have to do with Obama, I thought Palinites were saying "leave the kids out of it" He is a dumb kid that got caught and should be dealt with. I dont know what this has to do with Obama.

It doesn't, but it gives them something to do.

Who would have jurisdiction over a case like this ? the Feds or the state of Tenn? I tend to agree that this does shed very good light on the Obama campaign, in that an Obama supporters son is out hacking Palins personel e-mail account. It would be interesting though to see how this one is turned around by the Obama networks. I'm sure, you will hear more on the e-mail contents than you will on the actual crime, much like the speculation, on Monegan getting fired rather than the useless turd that put a Taser to his own child.

but you didn't leave the kids out of it did you??? no no of course not.. so let's get this straignt a Tennesse democrat who is actively involved in the Obama campaign son hacks into Palin's email account and posts it all over the web and you wanna sit there and tell us "no foul"""

complete utter donkey crapola!

what are you implying del?

i'm not implying anything. i doubt very much that this kid's father told him to go hack palin's email, but the kid is 20, which actually isn't a kid.
i think it's a little disingenuous to say that this shouldn't be discussed or be news because he's a "kid". let's pretend it was snail mail, and this kid rifled thrugh it and then posted it on the net.
do you think that's not a) heinous b) newsworthy and c) wrong?

i understand why you pose the question; i hope i answered it.

I don't know about ya'll ... but the most interesting thing I saw on the (provided) link was an advertisement for a plumber :confused:

Got a plumbing problem? Don't want to spend hours of your valuable time waiting for a plumber? Factor in the following as you decide whether to call Benjamin Franklin -- The Punctual Plumber first ... or wait around for some other plumbing contractor:

Maybe their hopes are that this will get flushed down the toilet with the rest of the Palin crap?

what are you implying del?

Implying nothing; let's just say it:

He did what all of you have been begging to do: peer into Palin's private and professional matters with zero reasonable suspicion of a crime.

He stated flat-out he expected to find evidence of crimes (gee, where'd he hear such fevered imaginings?) and ended up bored before he was smart enough to figure out he screwed the pooch (and no, I don't mean Mawreen Dowd).

Leave the kids out of it? Ho! ho! L'il 'O's zealots have fed on every bizarre rumor to float down the pike and when they couldn't find any they invented their own.

I give it 2 days before some libtard remarks that the only difference between this runt and Bristol Palin is the backwoods rednecks are too stupid to use computers.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back