"I fooled you once,
I fooled you twice,
I'll fool you once again,
Obama wants to win"

We can call it Bush's fault
for 4 more years
so vote Democratic
Liberals, illegals and queers!

My brother sent me this. He saw it on his wanderings around the net. No link it was just someone's posting.

"George W. Bush inherited a recession. He also inherited the Iraq no-fly zones, a Middle East boiling after the failed last-minute Clintonian rush for an imposed peace, an intelligence community wedded to the notion of Saddam's WMD proliferation, a Congress on record supporting "regime change" in Iraq, a WMD program in Libya, a Syrian occupation of Lebanon, Osama bin Laden enjoying free rein in Taliban-controlled Afghanistan, a renegade Pakistan that had gone nuclear on Clinton's watch with Dr. Khan in full export mode, and a pattern of appeasing radical Islam after its serial attacks (on the World Trade Center, the Khobar Towers, U.S. embassies, and the U.S.S. Cole).
In other words, Bush inherited the regular "stuff" that confronts most presidents when they take office. What is strange is that Obama has established a narrative that he, supposedly unlike any other president, inherited a mess."

Oops, you forgot some stuff. Let me help out.

Bush also inherited a "surplus".

-----an intelligence community wedded to the notion of Saddam's WMD proliferation

So it was the intelligence community that lied. Ok, I got it. Bush was duped.

------a Congress on record supporting "regime change" in Iraq

Oh, it was it "congress"?

------Osama bin Laden enjoying free rein in Taliban-controlled Afghanistan

How can Bin Laden have "free rein" if the Taliban controlled Afghanistan?

-------a renegade Pakistan that had gone nuclear

Renegade? Pakistan?

--------a pattern of appeasing radical Islam after its serial attacks (on the World Trade Center, the Khobar Towers, U.S. embassies, and the U.S.S. Cole)

You know that, unlike Bin Laden, most of those perpetrators are serving life sentences in American Maximum security prisons?

--------Obama has established a narrative that he, supposedly unlike any other president, inherited a mess

Actually, Obama didn't inherit a "mess", but, rather, many disasters. There wasn't a branch of government that Bush and the Republicans didn't rape after the last eight years. From the Justice Department to the EPA to the Surgeon Generals office.

Projected Surplus on paper.

The worlds Intelligence believed Saddam, as he admitted he wanted them to.

Iraqi Freedom act of 1998 ring any bells?

Taliban allowed Al Quaeda anything their little hearts desired.

Pakistan is not exactly the most stable country in the world.

a pattern of appeasing radical Islam..........eh?

We have taken down or captured most of the Al Quaeda leadership, this is true

As far as Obama inheriting a mess or any disasters, well he is creating even more and worse, remember you heard it here first. (Probably not but remember you heard it)

We can call it Bush's fault
for 4 more years
so vote Democratic
Liberals, illegals and queers!

My brother sent me this. He saw it on his wanderings around the net. No link it was just someone's posting.

"George W. Bush inherited a recession. He also inherited the Iraq no-fly zones, a Middle East boiling after the failed last-minute Clintonian rush for an imposed peace, an intelligence community wedded to the notion of Saddam's WMD proliferation, a Congress on record supporting "regime change" in Iraq, a WMD program in Libya, a Syrian occupation of Lebanon, Osama bin Laden enjoying free rein in Taliban-controlled Afghanistan, a renegade Pakistan that had gone nuclear on Clinton's watch with Dr. Khan in full export mode, and a pattern of appeasing radical Islam after its serial attacks (on the World Trade Center, the Khobar Towers, U.S. embassies, and the U.S.S. Cole).
In other words, Bush inherited the regular "stuff" that confronts most presidents when they take office. What is strange is that Obama has established a narrative that he, supposedly unlike any other president, inherited a mess."

Oops, you forgot some stuff. Let me help out.

Bush also inherited a "surplus".

-----an intelligence community wedded to the notion of Saddam's WMD proliferation

So it was the intelligence community that lied. Ok, I got it. Bush was duped.

------a Congress on record supporting "regime change" in Iraq

Oh, it was it "congress"?

------Osama bin Laden enjoying free rein in Taliban-controlled Afghanistan

How can Bin Laden have "free rein" if the Taliban controlled Afghanistan?

-------a renegade Pakistan that had gone nuclear

Renegade? Pakistan?

--------a pattern of appeasing radical Islam after its serial attacks (on the World Trade Center, the Khobar Towers, U.S. embassies, and the U.S.S. Cole)

You know that, unlike Bin Laden, most of those perpetrators are serving life sentences in American Maximum security prisons?

--------Obama has established a narrative that he, supposedly unlike any other president, inherited a mess

Actually, Obama didn't inherit a "mess", but, rather, many disasters. There wasn't a branch of government that Bush and the Republicans didn't rape after the last eight years. From the Justice Department to the EPA to the Surgeon Generals office.

Point missed by Huckleberry - par for the course.
Whining about Bush - par for the course.
My amusement from your post - priceless. :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back