Democrat Shoots Opponent After Political Disagreement On Facebook

He didn't tell him, the guy already knew. The shooter is in the wrong here. Going to someone's house that you know is unarmed

and shooting them is not cool, k? There is no justification for that.
He’s provided us with a good taste of Leftism with his lame justification for shooting unarmed people.

Widely known known as unarmed.

Or at least not legally armed. If you think that being a felon automatically means you are unarmed you are blissfully naive.

Looking at the fat boy who did the shooting, I'd be willing to bet he has pics of his Glock and AR on his FaceBook page. He looks like the type.

He never had a gun, ever.
Shooting unarmed people because you disagree with their opinion is normal in Leftardland.

Never been there. I'll take your word for it.

He’s provided us with a good taste of Leftism with his lame justification for shooting unarmed people.

Or at least not legally armed. If you think that being a felon automatically means you are unarmed you are blissfully naive.

Looking at the fat boy who did the shooting, I'd be willing to bet he has pics of his Glock and AR on his FaceBook page. He looks like the type.

Shooting unarmed people because you disagree with their opinion is normal in Leftardland.

Democrat drives over to house of, and shoots anti-gun man for political differences.

Democrat drives over to house of, and shoots anti-gun man for political differences.

Yep. Now democrat goes to prison to be passed around like a party favor.

Lands cellmate named "Mama Hurt".

Lands cellmate named "Mama Hurt".

He has pissed standing up for the last time.

Sounds like both of the men were violent. One was just unarmed.

Crazy Florida people. Not just Florida Man, but Florida men.
Yes, words posted on Fakebook is just as violent as grabbing a gun and driving over to someone’s house and shooting them.

Moron.

Oh, so you think threatening someone doesn't mean anything?

Also, if you had read the article you linked, the man who was shot was charging towards the shooter. "When Stephens saw Sebring, he charged towards him, which was when the suspect opened fire.".

Was he running backwards?

Yes, words posted on Fakebook is just as violent as grabbing a gun and driving over to someone’s house and shooting them.

Moron.

Also, if you had read the article you linked, the man who was shot was charging towards the shooter. "When Stephens saw Sebring, he charged towards him, which was when the suspect opened fire.".

I'm sure he wasn't. "Run" doesn't look like it's been in that guy's repertoire for decades, if ever.

Moron.
The left really believes that attacking someone with words in a political arena is violence.....How do you get to be so stupid?

Moron.

I'm sure he wasn't. "Run" doesn't look like it's been in that guy's repertoire for decades, if ever.

I'm trying to figure out how he got shot in the ass if he was charging the guy.
Sounds like another hands up dont shoot but in reverse.

If he were a real leftist he wouldn't have used a gun. All leftists know that knives and baseball bats are the only ethical ways to murder.

Nah.... if he were a REAL leftist he would stolen all his money, burned his house down and then publicly demeaned and insulted the guys wife & kids on MSNBC. :D

GFY. Let's take inventory of how many dildos you own, k?

I'm for dildo registration.

Okay... I have... Zero..

Sorry to disappoint you.

Once again you fail to connect the dots......

If this was done ONLY for Democrats and Left Beenies, the so called "gun violence" problem would disappear.

Seems that's the only thing hard for you to swallow.

Not really. Lots of gun violence on the right, too.

Most of it is non-partisan. They are just bad people who got guns because it's too easy to get guns in this country.

Forum List

Back