Democrat Senator jokes about who he has raped

SniperFire

Feb 28, 2012
Inside Your Head
Akins missspeaks and the media and Left is outraged.

Al Frankin jokes about who he rapes, and Democrats are fine wit it!

Got hypocrisy?

Franken: “And, ‘I give the pills to Lesley Stahl. Then, when Lesley’s passed out, I take her to the closet and rape her.’ Or, ‘That’s why you never see Lesley until February.’ Or, ‘When she passes out, I put her in various positions and take pictures of her.’”

Senator Famous for Joking About Rape Campaigns for Obama, Biden | The Weekly Standard

They have Dems soliciting underage boys for blowjobs but Truthmatters will defend it till she dies. It's representative of the party as a whole. Where's the media outrage. Oh that's right they are unbiased.

1995??

Where's your proof that no one was outraged?

You've proven nothing.

You fine with rapist humor?

I'm fine with any type of humor, in a comedy setting.

You are a sick twist. Child rape jokes on a humor blog ok with you?

You can say whatever the fuck you want about what you think I am. It's irrelevant, utterly irrelevant actually.

I don't think comedians should hold back anything they want to say - I like when art pushes boundaries and fucks with the heads of moronic prudes like you, who cannot seperate it from reality.

Would I personally joke about child rape? No, but that's not really any of your business anyways.

I'm fine with any type of humor, in a comedy setting.

You can say whatever the fuck you want about what you think I am. I
t's irrelevant, utterly irrelevant actually.

I don't think comedians should hold back anything they want to say - I like when art pushes boundaries and fucks with the heads of moronic prudes like you, who cannot seperate it from reality.

Would I personally joke about child rape? No, but that's not really any of your business anyways.

I am just enjoying making an utter fool out of you.

Kerry on!

LOL

You can say whatever the fuck you want about what you think I am. I
t's irrelevant, utterly irrelevant actually.

I am just enjoying making an utter fool out of you.

Kerry on!

LOL

Wow, that's quite an enriched life you must have.

What next - beat a random username at internets telekenesis and brag about it to other random usernames?

Glory what a Thursday!~

FAKE RAGE!

SNL skits are generally not even written by the people who perform them.

What's that? I smell desperation. :puke:

:lol:

So far, 100% liberal support for good rape humor.

Did you hear the one about Michelle?

Hmm. Desperate and delusional. (Another common thing with the Neocon base here.)

I never said it was funny, it is indeed in bad taste.

I just think your manufactured rage is the cutest thing. :lol:

Forum List

Back