Democrat rebuttal -

I watched their rebuttal last night.

They looked like a couple of camp fire girls with their skirts on fire.

Its pretty obvious they don't care about the 22 million illegals in our country.

Its also obvious they don't care about the billions those illegals cost the tax payer every year.

Its also obvious they don't care about the drugs that make it across the border every year either.

Pretty obvious they don't give shit one about border security or the American tax payer. .

Very Obvious indeed.

View attachment 239140

It was condescending and replete of “do as I say, not as I do.”

What
To know how far we have fallen........the sentence in the constitution TO PROMOTE THE GENERAL WELFARE is protecting the citizens. Protecting our borders is part of it. Not the Welfare payments ingeniously named after that sentence by the sell outs. We are a soft and sickly people in many ways. With a growing anger and rage among many individuals. To keep what we got we must remain insulated. People do not realize this. They do not understand why they can live near the border and someone else on the other side of the border is worse off. They think no borders is no problem. I have experienced your ingenious non gullible schemes like Obamacare and Dodd/Frank. Crippled Kenny....your lower then dirt. But you are getting paid...
Ok, the few parts of that that made any sense are just plain wrong. No one wants no borders, not do we have no borders. Keeping out refugees is not part of the "general welfare" clause. You say "insulated" but you mean "isolated", which is no way to live a life.

Not sure where you're going with things like "non gullible obamacare" and "crippled Kenny".

View attachment 239146

What refugees you're talking about?
Refugees you're thinking I'm talking about.

Again, what refugees?

Also, can you point where refugees are the part of "general welfare" clause?
Reading and writing aren't your strengths are they.

I didn't say refugees were part of the general welfare clause, you did.

Let's see, you said: "Keeping out refugees is not part of the "general welfare" clause."

Since you're too stupid, let me rephrase my question: Can you point to "general welfare" clause where it says we should let refugees in?

I watched their rebuttal last night.

They looked like a couple of camp fire girls with their skirts on fire.

Its pretty obvious they don't care about the 22 million illegals in our country.

Its also obvious they don't care about the billions those illegals cost the tax payer every year.

Its also obvious they don't care about the drugs that make it across the border every year either.

Pretty obvious they don't give shit one about border security or the American tax payer. .

Very Obvious indeed.

View attachment 239140

It was condescending and replete of “do as I say, not as I do.”

upload_2019-1-9_23-14-5.png

What
Ok, the few parts of that that made any sense are just plain wrong. No one wants no borders, not do we have no borders. Keeping out refugees is not part of the "general welfare" clause. You say "insulated" but you mean "isolated", which is no way to live a life.

Not sure where you're going with things like "non gullible obamacare" and "crippled Kenny".

View attachment 239146

Again, what refugees?

Let's see, you said: "Keeping out refugees is not part of the "general welfare" clause."

Since you're too stupid, let me rephrase my question: Can you point to "general welfare" clause where it says we should let refugees in?
Lol, is anybody else listening to this fool?

What

Again, what refugees?

Lint IQ is calling someone a fool.

You made a statement, I quoted it for you and asked you a question... don't tell me you can't answer it.

What

Again, what refugees?

You made a statement, I quoted it for you and asked you a question... don't tell me you can't answer it.
Lol, no. You made the statement. I rebutted it. You seem to have lost the thread somewhere.

Again, what refugees?

Lol, no. You made the statement. I rebutted it. You seem to have lost the thread somewhere.

It's all up there.

It's tarted with your statement on refugees.

I followed with two questions:

1. What refugees?
2. Can you point to "general welfare" clause where it says we should let refugees in? (twice)

You haven't answered neither one. I know it's challenging for you, but try put your mind to some work... Just don't let it wander, it's too little to be let out alone.

You're forgetting about 9/11.when a racial minority posed a fatal threat to the security of thousands of Americans living in New York City's financial district and Washington D. C., The Pentagon.

We voted President Trump into power, and he is the President. You can't have his power, so now you're making things up that haven't happened and aren't going to.

Forum List

Back