Democrat Racism

It was the capitalists who abandoned our inner cities after exhausting their resources.....Republicans helped them

Lie pivot, lie.....Nice.
Capitalists pilliaged and then abandoned our cities
Democrats picked up the pieces

Democrats picked
You want us blacks to forget slavery and jim crow. That's history. So your opinion is bullshit.

And you want 'blacks' to be victims in perpetuity.

And you want to repeat white racist bullshit.

Try another tactic maggot. Gaslighting doesn't work here.

The only ones wanting to be victims in perpetuity are whites like you.

You repeat black racist bullshit. You are the one gaslighting. You and the Democrats want to keep blacks on the victim-hood plantation. Nothing much has changed in the Democrat party and you swallowed their bullshit hook, line and sinker like a big suckerfish. So...YOUR opinion is bullshit.

I post facts. You lie. I read the shit in here by republicans. Pure old time racism.

You post no facts, you are a troll.

I've posted law and policy. You troll.

You want us blacks to forget slavery and jim crow. That's history. So your opinion is bullshit.

And you want 'blacks' to be victims in perpetuity.

And you want to repeat white racist bullshit.

Try another tactic maggot. Gaslighting doesn't work here.

The only ones wanting to be victims in perpetuity are whites like you.

You repeat black racist bullshit. You are the one gaslighting. You and the Democrats want to keep blacks on the victim-hood plantation. Nothing much has changed in the Democrat party and you swallowed their bullshit hook, line and sinker like a big suckerfish. So...YOUR opinion is bullshit.
Actually, we want to help those who need help

That includes blacks living in the ghetto who vote Democratic and whites living in Appalachia who vote Republican

Same plantation

Well so far, Democrat 'help' has caused inner city chaos and murder as well as an abundance of fatherless families. Add to that illegal alien gangs that threaten everyone.

There are 2 problems with this lie. Republicans have fucked up entire states and in every election republicans run for these offices. And if what they proposed was so much better they shouldn't lose.

There, I said it. Why is it that Democrat 'colored/black' skinned people are always considered victims by the old-white Democrats? Could it be that SOME 'colored/black' skinned people traded slavery for victimhood? True Conservatives are color-blind and everyone is considered equally by their contribution. Competence is rewarded in $$$$ it doesn't matter the color of the skin. My advice to 'colored/black' people is to STAY AWAY from the Democrat party. Remember, THEY were the original slave-holders. They STILL consider 'colored/black' people to be inferior.
You white republicans admit the rich liberals and deep state rinos have the system rigged. And now we see bob craft, Jussie smolletts and the full house mom and we know the system is rigged. It’s rigged against middle class whites too. Not as much as it is against poor Americans, but rigged none the less.

This is why I want diversity. Because we know the system is rigged. White people who are afraid of equality and fairness must feel they benefit from a rigged system.

That is a nice assumption of yours about what other people think.

Very self serving that it makes those other people the bad guy.

Very, very self serving.

Your self serving scenario does not match me, nor anyone I know.

Try to be more open minded.
Gotcha and you don’t want to admit it. The system IS rigged. So why don’t you want to fix it?

Everything I see you dems doing, is not about fixing the system but about simply adding more layers of preference aimed at fucking me and mine.
Poor Klan Boy

Everything is stacked against white men

The fact that you have to lie about what I said, indeed, the fact that you KNOW you have to lie about what I said, to support your smear against me,

shows that YOU know that your smear is a lie.

You lefties like to whine about that, and institute policies to push back on that.

It doesn't actually do shit against those in power of course.

It falls on the white middle class and white poor.

And when we point out that that is bullshit, you dismiss our real issues, because we are white.

And you wonder why we are pissed off.

You are starting to get it. The rich fuck with you too. Just because they are white doesn't mean they'll ever make you a CEO. That job is slated for their kids.

No one thinks that because the CEO's are white, that they will do shit for us. That is a delusion of the Left.

It's just a coincidence those rich people are all mostly white.

It is irrelevant that those people are white. They made their decisions with no regard for that. They don't care. I don't care. YOu liberals are the only ones that care about the race of the CEOs.

And they use race to divide you and the blacks.

It is not the CEO's that divide whites and blacks. It is liberals, rich and poor, that keep telling the blacks that the Evul REpublicans are out to get them.

They convince you it's blacks who are ruining white America when rich white men are 95% of the executive board room.

They are not convincing me of anything. YOu have this fantasy about what you think that I think, that you made up out of nothing.

That should tell you something. The system is rigged and the rich people (who just happen to be white) are keeping the system rigged and you seem to defend them because you feel that you benefit from this favoritism and you don't want things to change so that blacks and women get a fair chance to reach such levels.

I have no problem with blacks and women having upward mobility. That is you not having a clue about me or mine.

If you ever see me say something that makes you think that, you need to ask me to clarify it for you, because you totally and completely misunderstood me.

I guess AA doesn't benefit a white guy like you but it is a step in the right direction for the rest of America, which is really really diverse.

Odd that. NOt benefiting is not a big deal. If something does "not benefit me" I don't care about it.

Why are you justifying something that is just "not a benefit" to me?

It sounds like you are trying to implicitly admit that AA is at my expense.

But that contradicts the standard liberal position that discrimination for blacks is not discrimination against whites.

Which is obviously absurd of course.

Kudos for you if you are admitting that though.

And no. I am done paying for the crimes of other people's ancestors. I will not support AA and it's ilk.

I want equal and fair treatment. I cannot afford to be discriminated against, nor do I want that for my child.

No reason why the executive boardrooms are so so white and male dominated unless an unfair bias is at play.

Nice assumption. Of course there are plenty of other possible reasons.

You are probably like women. Women don't seem to give a shit about affirmative action until they realize they are the ones who benefit most from it. If you benefitted from AA then I bet you'd be all for it. But you aren't so you're not.

I generally dont' like to brag about what I would do in hypothetical circumstances.

It is easy to talk shit about what one would do, in the comfort of your living room, on a lap top.

In the same vein, it is equally wrong for you to cast aspersions on me, based on your assumptions what I would do in hypothetical circumstances.

Me and mine are discriminated against by AA, and it's associated programs and practices NOW.

I am not "all for it", because it is morally wrong, and it is wrong at our expense.

I know this is liberal college bullshit to you but this is what white male CEO's are doing because they realize in a country as diverse as ours, there is something wrong when 95% of the CEO's are white. You can't explain it. And if you can, the reasons are problems that need to be corrected. No it's not because women put their family first and no it's not because blacks aren't smart enough. These CEO's realize that a diverse country is not going to put up with the white privilege that is going on. White male bias. So like half of the fortune 500 ceo's have signed the diversity pledge. They better or the diverse consumers won't buy their shit. That's about the only power we have anymore. Put pressure on their bottom line. Then maybe they'll act responsibily and fairly. And when they do it, you white poor men can cry all you want. You had your chance to climb the corporate latter. In fact most of the guys at the top are white men so quit your complaining.

HOW CAN YOU ACT ON THE PLEDGE?
  • I will check my own biases and take meaningful action to understand and mitigate them.
  • I will initiate meaningful, complex, and sometimes difficult, conversations with my friends and colleagues.
  • I will ask myself, “Do my actions and words reflect the value of inclusion?”
  • I will move outside my comfort zone to learn about the experiences and perspectives of others.
  • I will share my insights related to what I have learned.
The CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ aims to rally the business community to advance diversity and inclusion within the workplace by working collectively across organizations and sectors. It outlines a specific set of actions the undersigned companies will take to cultivate a trusting environment where all ideas are welcomed and employees feel comfortable and empowered to discuss diversity and inclusion.

All the signatories serve as leaders of their companies and have committed to implementing the following pledge within their workplaces. Where companies have already implemented one or several of the commitments, the undersigned commit to support other companies in doing the same.

The persistent inequities across our country underscore our urgent, national need to address and alleviate racial, ethnic and other tensions and to promote diversity within our communities. As leaders of some of America’s largest corporations, we manage thousands of employees and play a critical role in ensuring that inclusion is core to our workplace culture and that our businesses are representative of the communities we serve. Moreover, we know that diversity is good for the economy; it improves corporate performance, drives growth and enhances employee engagement.

Simply put, organizations with diverse teams perform better.
I have already explained why there are so many CEOs who are white and overwhelmingly male simpleton.

America was an overwhelmingly white country not even a whole 2 generations ago. So boomers and older people are pretty much all white, and the CEOs tend to be older people. And add that to the fact that women have only been in the workforce for less than 3 generations and most CEOs will be male.

Just because millions of immigrants come here every year and more non-white babies are born every year than the last doesn’t mean that the number of CEOs who aren’t white needs to change right then and there.
Fair enough

But bias exists. Many companies recognize it

I saw this on linkedin

Our invitation. Our call to arms.
To engage IBMers, customers and society at large in promoting the advancement of gender equality in business leadership.

Hear from IBM leaders as they share their tips and pledges to create a more equal workplace.

Forum List

Back