Democrat privilege.

Roger Stone is facing 50 years for lying to Congress

Roger Stone ran his own personal shit show. I'm not sure why you would defend him.
Because he’s an American patriot last time I checked you don’t put American patriots in jail
Where is he a patriot? The man lied about having a connection to Assange that he did not have to make him appear better than what he really was and for his own profit. Even after Assange made it clear that he had no contact with him.

This shit show has made it seem like they really got somebody. He's done nothing more than provide a distraction preventing the come to Jesus moment that the Democratic Party desperately needs.

Missing.........where is this jackoff a patriot?
Who cares if he lies,, Congress lies all the time Congress is attacking Republicans.. you just had two people lie last week Democrats,, to Congress.. they aren’t being prosecuted,, why won’t you Democrats prosecute crimes on both sides!?

First, I'm not a Democrat. Second, I'm a fan of Assange. I made that clear when this jack ass started this crap. I posted multiple times of Assange denying contact with Stone. Again. How is he a patriot?

Roger Stone is facing 50 years for lying to Congress

Roger Stone ran his own personal shit show. I'm not sure why you would defend him.
Because he’s an American patriot last time I checked you don’t put American patriots in jail
Where is he a patriot? The man lied about having a connection to Assange that he did not have to make him appear better than what he really was and for his own profit. Even after Assange made it clear that he had no contact with him.

This shit show has made it seem like they really got somebody. He's done nothing more than provide a distraction preventing the come to Jesus moment that the Democratic Party desperately needs.

Who cares if he lies,, Congress lies all the time Congress is attacking Republicans.. you just had two people lie last week Democrats,, to Congress.. they aren’t being prosecuted,, why won’t you Democrats prosecute crimes on both sides!?

First, I'm not a Democrat. Second, I'm a fan of Assange. I made that clear when this jack ass started this crap. I posted multiple times of Assange denying contact with Stone. Again. How is he a patriot?
Because he’s anti deep state. The monarchy hates him. He helped trump get elected. He’s a patriot

Because he’s anti deep state. The monarchy hates him. He helped trump get elected. He’s a patriot

That is not a Patriot. Trump called him a loser for trying to take credit for things he didn't do back in 2008. He isn't anti deep state. He has been selling the anti-elitism gig for decades........while living the lifestyle.

That is not a Patriot. Trump called him a loser for trying to take credit for things he didn't do back in 2008. He isn't anti deep state. He has been selling the anti-elitism gig for decades........while living the lifestyle.
I disagree he’s a patriot in my eyes

Maybe those three went free because the charges were not filed by anybody on the right wing because they were just taking points, not real charges that the justice department could or thought it could prove. Stone on the other hand went before the FBI, congress, was referred by a grand jury, tried in open court before a twelve member jury of his peers, who unanimously found he was guilty based on the evidence and then sentenced by a judge in good standing. Who knows? This might mean that who you voted for doesn't carry much weight in a court of law. Oh, my God!

Maybe those three went free because the charges were not filed by anybody on the right wing because they were just taking points, not real charges that the justice department could or thought it could prove. Stone on the other hand went before the FBI, congress, was referred by a grand jury, tried in open court before a twelve member jury of his peers, who unanimously found he was guilty based on the evidence and then sentenced by a judge in good standing. Who knows? This might mean that who you voted for doesn't carry much weight in a court of law. Oh, my God!
He will be released.. he didn’t get a fair jury

I can't associate a political prostitute as a patriot. I can't do it.

I can't associate a political prostitute as a patriot. I can't do it.
Some would have called Sam Adams the same name

Forum List

Back