Democrat presidential candidate, Bernie Sanders, has no problem with taking 90% of your income

There is only so much money to be had. Some don't seem to mind having a few at the top having more than billions of people.
Please answer my questions.

How is a gopher on a movie set going to make some gains if the actors and directors aren't working? How are the special effects workers going to make some gains if no movie is being made? How are the hundreds of other workers going to make some gains if no movie is being made?

What happens when an actor dies. Do the movie companies fire directors and gophers? No, another actor takes his place, and there's always an overabundance of actors I'm told.
A producer of wealth should only be replaced by a superior business model that has defeated them on the field of competition, not induced to stop producing so lesser business models can "succeed".

Q. Second Paragraph: Please post examples of a superior business model induced to stop producing so lesser business models can "succeed"

There is only so much money to be had. Some don't seem to mind having a few at the top having more than billions of people.

How is a gopher on a movie set going to make some gains if the actors and directors aren't working? How are the special effects workers going to make some gains if no movie is being made? How are the hundreds of other workers going to make some gains if no movie is being made?

What happens when an actor dies. Do the movie companies fire directors and gophers? No, another actor takes his place, and there's always an overabundance of actors I'm told.
A producer of wealth should only be replaced by a superior business model that has defeated them on the field of competition, not induced to stop producing so lesser business models can "succeed".

Q. Second Paragraph: Please post examples of a superior business model induced to stop producing so lesser business models can "succeed"
I provided an example of someone who stopped working and "loafed" rather than work for Uncle Sam. jasonnfree said this was a good practice as it allowed lesser beings a chance at making some cash.

This strongly suggests that is the goal.

I provided an example of someone who stopped working and "loafed" rather than work for Uncle Sam. jasonnfree said this was a good practice as it allowed lesser beings a chance at making some cash.

This strongly suggests that is the goal.

?

[

No shit. In 1979 the top rate was 70%. Today it's 39%. A third grader could understand that.

A third grader would understand that it is wrong to take 70% of somebody's earnings and give it away to somebody else. The third grader would call that stealing.

The thing is that a third grader is a child. That is the kind of thinking one would expect from a child.

Yes of course. Not voting for bad government is a childish thing, huh?

Democrats are not the only ones spending other people's money any more. All of America is about, "Gimme gimme gimme, and make that guy over there pay for it."

At least Sanders looks you in the eye when he steals from you. His particular defect is that he carries a much bigger sack he wants you to fill.
Who else is spending other people's money?

That moron Obama has the lowest average first quarter economic growth of any President in history.

If that commie clown Sanders is elected I think he would even break Obama's record.

Obama Has Lowest Average 1stQ GDP Growth of Any President on Record

Even if you leave out the first quarter of 2009—when the recession that started in December 2007 was still ongoing--President Barack Obama has presided over the lowest average first-quarter GDP growth of any president who has served since 1947, which is the earliest year for which the Bureau of Economic Analysis has calculated quarterly GDP growth.

In all first quarters since 1947, the real annual rate of growth of GDP has averaged 4.0 percent.

In the seven first quarters during Obama’s presidency, it has declined by an average of -0.43 percent. And if you leave out the first quarter of 2009 and look only at the first quarters of the six years since the recession ended, it has averaged only 0.4 percent.

Just moved my truck before the street sweeper came. I avoided a $75 fine which could go into the hundreds if I forget to pay it. This is what our cities have come to. Making money to survive by going after the little guy for whatever they can get. We don't have the tax base any more from a growing middle class. Thanks Reagan.

No. That fine is so people will move their car so the street can be swept.

I say no, it's for income. Very little trash in our streets.

Wow. The reason there is very little trash in your streets is because they sweep them. Which they could not do if you didn't move your bloody car.

Why is it that communist like Bernie Sanders always what to take what is not theirs?

Forum List

Back