Democrat poll SHOCKER: Palin 46% Obama 46%

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Hot Air PPP: Obama, Palin tied 46/46 in 2012 polling

Ummm............I smell some stink coming from the shorts of the k00ks tonight.

Who could believe this? The is a Dem poll, not Rasmussen or Fox et. al...........a Democrat sympathetic organization called "Public Policy Polling".

To boot, both Gingrich and Romney are kicking Obama's ass in the same poll!!!:eek::eek:

Just kind of curious as to the take of our left leaning friends on the site here?? You know..........before I fire off a few of my Photobucket Classics displaying my proficiency in Gay MSPaint. So what say the asshats of the site on this poll?? Legit? Bogus? Is it really a righty racist polling site?

Also curious about this.....................

Are liberals suprised to find poll numbers like these so soon after election day or is it still all about Bush??

racistobamaimage9.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly, I'm SHOCKED by this poll. In summer 2008, if one looked at Palin vs Obama's background, neither were truly qualified, but Palin was FAR more qualifed than Obama! And now given the disaster he has been, combined with the relative success Palin has had in the private sector combined with her successful stints as a mayor and governor............I thought Palin would poll higher than Obama. 50% to 44% maybe.

But, hey, it is a DEMOCRATIC leaning poll service. So, Obama tied with Palin is not just suprising....but oh so sweet a story.

So, libbies, your Savior is tied with Sarah Palin. In a DEMOCRAT poll. Just, wtf?? Seriously. That would be like George Bush being tied with Jimmy Carter in a Republican poll.

Oh, oh, oh, lemme guess- Bush and Cheney secretly bought that poll service as silent partners right?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Alright, how much $$$ do I have to donate to have the above photo plastered on a billboard every 10 miles of I-95?

Alright, how much $$$ do I have to donate to have the above photo plastered on a billboard every 10 miles of I-95?
The only reason I can think of for the democrats releasing this poll is to shake up the party faithful. Which could have been the whole purpose of the poll. Don't know if you noticed but the margin of error is 3.5%. Also Palin had a 52% unfavorable rating. Hucklbee was 47% to Obama's 46%. The poll doesn't make much sense.

Who could believe this? The is a Dem poll, not Rasmussen or Fox et. al...........a Democrat sympathetic organization called "Public Policy Polling".

To boot, both Gingrich and Romney are kicking Obama's ass in the same poll!!!:eek::eek:

Just kind of curious as to the take of our left leaning friends on the site here?? You know..........before I fire off a few of my Photobucket Classics displaying my proficiency in Gay MSPaint. So what say the asshats of the site on this poll?? Legit? Bogus? Is it really a righty racist polling site?

Are liberals suprised to find poll numbers like these so soon after election day or is it still all about Bush??

62% of the people surveyed are 46 or older. That's right in the Democrats and Obama's wheelhouse.:cuckoo:

Shoot, my GSD could get a better rating than 46% :lol::lol:

LOL, so what are they saying? obama is as bad as palin, or palin is as good as obama?

LOL, so what are they saying? obama is as bad as palin, or palin is as good as obama?

IMHO it says that when the party in-power fucks-up, the out-party can run ANYONE and they will win. After Bush Obama won. After Obama even Palin could win. It takes 4 to 8 years for voters to realize that the party in-power sucks......ad infinitum.....

Of course they are tied. She hasn't had to answer any hard questions, has she?

IMHO it says that when the party in-power fucks-up, the out-party can run ANYONE and they will win. After Bush Obama won. After Obama even Palin could win. It takes 4 to 8 years for voters to realize that the party in-power sucks......ad infinitum.....

Its all laughable. :lol:

You know........I would really like to see Palin debate Obama.

Would be fun to watch a political bloodbath and see the Wasilla Chihuahua used for the punt dog she is.

In the words of you pea brain's hero...Bring 'em on!

Palin will lose BIG time...

Forum List

Back