Democrat Politics: Full-on Emotion

One would think that if you have to wish harm to anyone whom you have a disagreement with, you'd be one sucky psychiatrist.

Then to start a thread that your political opponents are the ones who deal through emotion is REALLY rich. :rofl: My advice ladies and gents is to point at the OP, laugh at the OP, pray for the OP but remember there is no substance.

except that's never what you guys are actually proposing. You guys don't propose getting rid of the waste and abuse. You advocate turning the program over to the states, where there will probably be MORE Waste and Abuse and less oversight by the Feds.

State control would be better since state leaders are closer to the people and more likely to be held accountable than nameless, faceless bureaucrats in Washington. All we get from the administration is that no one is aware of what goes on in every department. That doesn't fly on the state level.

It is true that the minute you say there is fraud, waste and abuse that the left starts crying about how cruel you are for wanting to reduce spending on programs that people will absolutely perish without. The left sees helpless, hapless victims everywhere and so few that are capable of doing anything on their own. Liberals like to feel needed and cannot understand those who don't need them. Must be a greedy wealthy person if you reject being coddled by liberals. Mention real reform and welfare to work and the left freaks out about how you want to control people and then follow with a million excuses about why people can't work. Not their fault they are uneducated, hooked on drugs, have a bunch of kids or are just work shy due to some invented ailment. Maybe their safe space was violated and they are still suffering from the effects and can't concentrate on anything long enough to work. There is always excuse why people cannot be expected to be self-reliant or take personal responsibility for their own lives. If they could, liberals would become irrelevant.

Say there are too many useless regulations and suddenly we want everyone to drink dirty water and breathe pollutants.

Say we want refugees vetted better and we are monsters who don't care about people.

Meanwhile, the left wastes money because they care. They encourage more to take welfare because they care. Never mind that all that caring has only exacerbated the problem. At least you can pat yourself on the back for trying.

It's the left that employs fear tactics. You will starve, breathe poor air, be cut off from welfare, not get free shit or suffer one of the many effects of global warming. If you live through those things there is still danger because your town or state end up underwater or it could be dried up. Since global warming causes terrorism, (just ask Bernie) that is a big issue to worry about or you could even end up as a prostitute. All those things have been claimed by the left. They said Obamacare will fix healthcare, yet still claim that if PP is defunded then many women won't have healthcare. Scare, scare, scare. The right will shut the freebie faucet off and you will all perish!!!

It's all about telling people they will suffer with nothing to eat, nowhere to live, no Social Security, people going crazy due to global warming and a host of other catastrophes if you don't elect liberals to watch over you.

When someone on the right simply wants to have a streamlined approach where so much money isn't totally misused and wasted, the left will have none of it.

Last edited:
I think you just choose to interpret it that
way. There is no context for it other than the words speaking for themselves. What exactly do you mean by other people's money and theft? What are you referring to?

Well no, I am interpreting the entire story where the verse comes from in the context Jesus presented it. You are parsing out the verse to make an irrelevant point. Words cannot speak for themselves, they always have context.

Taking the property (money) of someone else is theft. Thou shalt not steal is a commandment. So when you advocate using the government to take my money, regardless of the reason, you are committing theft. If I confront you in an alley with a gun and take your wallet, does it matter if I give the contents to a homeless person? Are you any less a victim of theft?
So does that mean you are okay with the government not maintaining our highways, public schools, military, and all law enforcement entities?

HUH??? One minute we're talking about Jesus and the Bible and the next minute you're asking about the role of Federal government? What the fuck is wrong with you?

The Fed should appropriate funds to the states to upkeep US highways and Interstates. Their primary role is to provide for national defense. They also have a responsibility to provide federal law enforcement like the FBI. In so far as maintaining equalized standards they should supplement state funds for education. Other than that, no I don't want the government in my pocket. And no, I don't need you or any other liberal telling me when and where to be charitable. If you want to give to charity, do it! No one is stopping you! If you want the goddamn federal government to have most of your paycheck, send it to them! I'm not opposed to you doing that. If you think the federal government needs to fund local roads and bridges, send them your money! Just get you filthy little hand out of MY pocket!

Forum List

Back