Democrat policy on Social Security and Medicare

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
head-in-sand.jpg

Awesome post Brit, Democrats are DO NOTHING ON ENTITLEMENTS....they have NO plan, they're going to watch it blow up and then try and blame republicans, that's all they have.

Awesome post Brit, Democrats are DO NOTHING ON ENTITLEMENTS....they have NO plan, they're going to watch it blow up and then try and blame republicans, that's all they have.

Dems even admit they believe any politician who proposes a solution to the impending Medicare and SS solvency crisis is a fool.

They're basically admitting they are a gang of spinless scumbags.

You poor republicans are so stupid until now it’s too late. I know this republican family. Been republicans their entire lives. Broke all of them. They are all going to rely heavily on social security and Medicare and one of the three sons is on Medicaid disability social security but he even railed against the government until I pointed out he’s on gov cheese.

Anyways, the most successful of the three kids owns his own small business. He had to have a fund raiser because he can’t afford the $7000 deductible? I’m sorry but that’s some ignorant shit.

Even if you stopped making all these Americans pay into social programs they wouldn’t save their money. They’d just spend it and when something happens come to me begging? Sorry mr republican by I went to college and have insurance. You are responsible for you.

More importantly you vote for republicans who have no solutions. All these blue collar no insurance having republicans want to go fund me? Go fuck yourselves. One less ignorant voter voting against universal healthcare.

Yes... yes...

The worst situation (being stranded in the desert) turned into even worse situation (being stranded in the desert and having your head buried in the sand bc you are a lefty)... The correct analogy was found.

I wonder how the democrats spin the facts as the great reveal that the money was raided is becoming more and more obvious even to the average folk by the day. It's hard to imagine how anyone would trust them after the farce.

You poor republicans are so stupid until now it’s too late. I know this republican family. Been republicans their entire lives. Broke all of them. They are all going to rely heavily on social security and Medicare and one of the three sons is on Medicaid disability social security but he even railed against the government until I pointed out he’s on gov cheese.

Anyways, the most successful of the three kids owns his own small business. He had to have a fund raiser because he can’t afford the $7000 deductible? I’m sorry but that’s some ignorant shit.

Even if you stopped making all these Americans pay into social programs they wouldn’t save their money. They’d just spend it and when something happens come to me begging? Sorry mr republican by I went to college and have insurance. You are responsible for you.

More importantly you vote for republicans who have no solutions. All these blue collar no insurance having republicans want to go fund me? Go fuck yourselves. One less ignorant voter voting against universal healthcare.

Here is a republican solution:

Don't say to people that you are saving their retirement, while at the same time blowing 150 trillion dollars of retirement savings in order to "educate" kids that gender is not real.

The democrat majority in congress started stealing from Social Security the moment FDR signed it into law. LBJ finally made it "legal" when he issued an order that FICA taxes would be put into the general fund. There is no "locked box".

Is English your second language, because the stuff you posted is barely intelligable.

Yeah, sure, we believe your anecdotes . . . . . NOT!

Your post is too stupid to bother with a substantive response.

Is English your second language, because the stuff you posted is barely intelligable.

Yeah, sure, we believe your anecdotes . . . . . NOT!

Your post is too stupid to bother with a substantive response.
Typical trump supporter wants to be free to not have insurance or have “bare bones” insurance plans so they can save money but they can’t even afford the premiums or out of pocket when his wife got cancer so you proud republicans will beg your friends and family to pay your deductibles?

Fuck that. Go into debt. I’ll loan you the money with interest.

Republicans have to experience something themselves. They don’t have empathy. So they have to have a gay son to understand. Or a black grandson. Or they need a catastrophe to happen then they want the federal government to come running.

You’re all deplorable. Just amazing you don’t know it

Forum List

Back