Democrat Plans for CA

How will Dems Fix California?

• NJ Plan: Cut taxes, spending, reform pensions LOLOLOLOL OMG!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hand the Keys over to the Mexicans

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Ask IMF for a bailout or ask Obama to make CA a ward of the state

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Other

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Looks like MoonBean will be Governor again and Boxer keeps her Senate seat.

Now that La Raza and SEIU has the Government they want, what's the plan? How will Democrats turn CA and its Greek sized $20 Billion deficit around?

Sorry, I'm still laughing at Choice #1 NJ Plan: Cut taxes, spending, reform pensions LOLOLOLOL OMG!

Yeah, that'll happen

They'll be asking for the other 49 states to bail them out.
It sucks because I would much rather they just hand the keys over to mexico.

I've been to CA and never liked it. The Mexicans can have it back along with all the people.:lol:

The same way Clinton reduced the deficit.

By cutting spending and raising taxes.

The same way Clinton reduced the deficit.

By cutting spending and raising taxes.

In America, Congress controls spending, so it was Newts Congress that lowered spending.

Do you think that CA will adopt the NJ Plan without being forced to by a Bankruptcy Court? Seriously?

You and I will bail out Mexifornia.

Remember when Obama said the Fed would NOT bail out California?

That was the first clue.

California, in his mind, is too big to fail.

I say fuck them.

But we will bail them out. Mark it down.

You and I will bail out Mexifornia.

Remember when Obama said the Fed would NOT bail out California?

That was the first clue.

California, in his mind, is too big to fail.

I say fuck them.

But we will bail them out. Mark it down.

Congress would have to approve and my sense it they'll tell Brown to adopt the Christie NJ Plan

CA will bankrupt. And then Brown will blame the rest of the country for not caring about CA.
Newsflash: The rest of the country does NOT care about CA.

If the dumb fucks in CA keep electing these idiots I say good for em.

Let CA go bankrupt.

I, for one, could give a flying fuck.

Now that La Raza and SEIU has the Government they want, what's the plan? How will Democrats turn CA and its Greek sized $20 Billion deficit around?

sorry I felt my post in another thread was pretty much perfect for this too;

Do the math anyway you like, we are broke and heading for a downgrade in our bonds and even deeper vats of red ink. I say in the next 3-5 years we will again, as we did last year issue IOU's to pay for services and will this time, default on them. watch.

adding to that, there is NO answer, other than making deep cuts across the board, pulling the bond measure for this idiotic rails service from Vegas to Anaheim for instance and getting a handle on liabilities like, yup, public pensions and the like. they are consuming defined portions of our budget yearly and they are still under funded as we see an increase of retirees.

there is NO recourse. brown will kick the can but frankly the can is on the edge of a cliff, we are about to meet the great reckoning.

I don't know if meg is the answer, but I DO know Brown isn't.

My fellow Americans, if we Californians are stupid enough to keep that Bitch and her flying monkey in power, please, please, please send us to the naughty step. Don't bail us out. Let us learn the hard way. Otherwise, we will drain you of your own limited resources and we'll all go down. Leave California to sort out its own fuck up.

Hand the Keys over to the Mexicans AND Ask IMF for a bailout or ask Obama to make CA a ward of the state.

Forum List

Back