Democrat Party in disarray and leaderless

The election was almost a year ago, and the Democrat Party is still a mass of confusion.

Their only platform is "hate Trump", and "somehow" the Russian's cost them the election.

No leader has emerged from their disastrous defeat, and they have no one on the bench.

So comical how Trump's daily tweet's sends them into a crazed frenzy.

It's a wonderful time to be a Republican!! .... :thup: ... :cool:

Hardly. The Republicans ran on I hate Trump without offering any alternatives. They won't be able to do that. Everything Trump stands for is being rejected by voters. The last Fox poll was devastating for Republicans.

The biggest issue should be healthcare. Voters overwhelmingly reject Republican solutions and support Obamacare fixes not repeal. If this is a referendum then Republicans lose the House and could lose a seat in the Senate.
The bad thing the republicans are doing nothing Trump wants, but if democrats get elected they will do the same.

The Democratic Party is doomed

Unless Trump destroys the Republican Party

What are the odds of that happening

The Democratic Party is doomed

Unless Trump destroys the Republican Party

What are the odds of that happening

Don't say shit like that... What a beautiful thing it would be to go back to people who actually care about the nation and not their political party? I'd be so thrilled with the turn of events that my husband would need another chiropractor. That saying, "always darkest before the dawn," would become so true for me were that to happen.

Forum List

Back