Democrat or Republican Quiz

Well... just a taste of what you anarchists are all about..

Anarchism is a political philosophy which considers the state undesirable, unnecessary and harmful, and instead promotes a stateless society, or anarchy.[1][2] It seeks to diminish or even abolish authority in the conduct of human relations.[3] Anarchists may widely disagree on what additional criteria are required in anarchism. The Oxford Companion to Philosophy says, "there is no single defining position that all anarchists hold, and those considered anarchists at best share a certain family resemblance."[4]

Anarchism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i got 100% anarchist which is stupid. i believe in free societies with limited government, and therefore believe people can't truly have a FREE society without the rule of law. There is no rule of law in anarchy, therefore anarchy is less free than say, a true republic would be.

i got 100% anarchist which is stupid. i believe in free societies with limited government, and therefore believe people can't truly have a FREE society without the rule of law. There is no rule of law in anarchy, therefore anarchy is less free than say, a true republic would be.

shaken and stirred...:lol:

Since I describe myself as a middle of the road anarchist I am not surprised, just amused. Pappadave.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ScFU0UxKWA]YouTube - Against Me! - Baby I'm An Anarchist[/ame]

I suppose .. there has been a run of anarchists after all..

Forum List

Back