Democrat Once Again Using Racism To Win Support

So the lies have worked on you.

Democrats fought against the Civil Rights movement at it's inception. If it weren't for the GOP it may never had become a reality.

Who signed the Emancipation Proclamation?

A Republican.

Somehow the Dems have used various wedge-issues to co-opt the minority vote. All they have to do is propose a new law that favors a particular race or class over everyone else, something that is obviously unfair, and the person who fights against it is branded a racist.

Best way to get a group on your side is give them something they normally wouldn't get or normally shouldn't get....like putting them first in line for jobs or favor them over whites when it comes to acceptance in colleges. How about special grants that favor them over "rich" white applicants. That's most likely how Obama got his education. His family isn't rich but somehow he got into Harvard.

Personally, I'm not inclined to beat the Dems or the GOP for historic actions.... I am more interested in what they do now than who did what to whom in the past.... we need to learn from history but not use it as a weapon.

Having said that, I find the Dems attitude towards minorities to be a major part of the problem with racism. They pander to minorities, treating them as 'special' and constantly remind them how hard done by they have been. Well, yea, they have been. But they aren't now. We really must stop using race as a weapon, we need to treat people equally - give everyone the same opportunities. What individuals choose to do with that opportunity is up to them. No one should succeed or fail on their skin color, religion or anything else.

It is, mainly, the left that single out minorities as a cause. They should stop. They should stop playing the race card for political gain and stop manipulating minorities.

I'm merely pointing out a pattern that has worked for them for over 50 years

I know, and I agree with you, but.... we need to look at the here and now.... that is what is important... the Dems should stop using race as a scare tactic. It is disgusting... and it is condescending to minorities.

That's because the people pictured are at a pro-gun rally one would assume.

Notice the racist implications. "Go ahead Barry....take our guns Muzzle First"
How is that racist? You really are out on a limb here...you are the one calling these protesters racist...lol.

Look...miss clueless.....every time we're critical of an Obama proposal it's because ether implied or outright stated we're racists.....just because the guy is black.

A white man wanting to shoot Obama is automatically assumed to be a racist.

What you're trying to say is unless they're screaming racism the implications aren't there. I'm not about to spend the time posting several of their false accusations of racism since Obama started running for President.

Jesus H. Christ....Quit playing dumb.
No one said the guy with the sign was racist.

As a matter of fact, you seem to think showing pictures of groups of white people is the same thing as calling them racists.

You're a moron. And more than a little paranoid.

Personally, I'm not inclined to beat the Dems or the GOP for historic actions.... I am more interested in what they do now than who did what to whom in the past.... we need to learn from history but not use it as a weapon.

Having said that, I find the Dems attitude towards minorities to be a major part of the problem with racism. They pander to minorities, treating them as 'special' and constantly remind them how hard done by they have been. Well, yea, they have been. But they aren't now. We really must stop using race as a weapon, we need to treat people equally - give everyone the same opportunities. What individuals choose to do with that opportunity is up to them. No one should succeed or fail on their skin color, religion or anything else.

It is, mainly, the left that single out minorities as a cause. They should stop. They should stop playing the race card for political gain and stop manipulating minorities.

I'm merely pointing out a pattern that has worked for them for over 50 years

I know, and I agree with you, but.... we need to look at the here and now.... that is what is important... the Dems should stop using race as a scare tactic. It is disgusting... and it is condescending to minorities.

The only reason I brought up the past is so we can put the issue in proper perspective.

I don't like bringing up the past at all but it seems to be the only way you can talk to a lib. They're living in the past anyway. Why not point out the realities of the past instead of their brainwashed version of it.

Seems that they always tell you their spoon-fed version of how White Republicans or just rich Whites in general are historically the most evil race on the planet. It's pure Hollywood propaganda that's been told to us all our lives. Brown people are always the victim and whites are always the oppressor.

Last edited:
How is that racist? You really are out on a limb here...you are the one calling these protesters racist...lol.

Look...miss clueless.....every time we're critical of an Obama proposal it's because ether implied or outright stated we're racists.....just because the guy is black.

A white man wanting to shoot Obama is automatically assumed to be a racist.

What you're trying to say is unless they're screaming racism the implications aren't there. I'm not about to spend the time posting several of their false accusations of racism since Obama started running for President.

Jesus H. Christ....Quit playing dumb.
No one said the guy with the sign was racist.

As a matter of fact, you seem to think showing pictures of groups of white people is the same thing as calling them racists.

You're a moron. And more than a little paranoid.

Very funny. You think I"M the moron. Ha ha.

And you seem to have serious problems discussing issues without reverting to your usual loathsome self. Can't talk about anything without name-calling can you.

If you're so clueless that you can't see past the end of your nose then I can't help you. Most of the members here can see what I see....but of course you can't. So you get a pissy about it.

Personally I think you should stick your thumb up your butt and kill that bug that crawled up your ass.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back