Democrat Officials in Maryland, NJ, NY and Massachusetts Face Prison Time for Voter F

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
by Jim Hoft @ Human Events blog

Remember this the next time some lib tells you there is no voter fraud…

Several top Democratic officials in Maryland, New Jersey, New York and Massachusetts were charged or found guilty recently in separate voter fraud cases.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tvFJI_I8h_Y]Democrats in Maryland, NJ, NY and Massachusetts Charged or Found Guilty - YouTube[/ame]

Read more @ Democrat Officials in Maryland, NJ, NY and Massachusetts Face Prison Time for Voter Fraud (Video) | Conservative News, Views & Books

this thread will be ether ignored by the democrats or they will just say its Fox and should be ignored ....You cant expect liars and cheats to admit they are liars and cheats.

I was particularly fond of the argument about conviction rates don't prove out voter fraud.

Because we all know that it didn't happen unless there was a conviction.

Last edited:
That's why I keep telling you that the "blacks support Dems 90+%" margin is absolute total bullshit.

These are the bluest states only because Dems are cheaters

Last edited:
this thread will be ether ignored by the democrats or they will just say its Fox and should be ignored ....You cant expect liars and cheats to admit they are liars and cheats.

Looks like you were spot on accurate.......nary a dem throwing a hissy fit yet, claiming Fox news is stirring the pot or are loathe to admit that voter fraud is, indeed, why obama got "re-elected". Maybe this time they will blame Rush or Bush, yet again, for the "fake" voter fraud. They absolutely can't stand being busted, for all to see.

Bluest states = Most Fraud

225px-William_Marcy_%22Boss%22_Tweed_(1870).jpg

"That's my Party" - Boss Tweed, Patron Saint of Democrat Elections

The most disturbing fact is not that Dems ignore voter fraud, rather that they support it. After all, the ends justify the means when you are fighting evil.

we have more crime today then ever before. I contribute it to the economy and to people's minds being eroded by the communistic liberals using the power of words on the unsurspecting people in this country. People just can't see through what is happening and who is doing it.

ACORN was busted for voter fraud during the end of the Bush second term.....liberals just ignore the FACTS because they are scum.

The Pub Propaganda Machine BS "outrage" of the hour. Much ado about nothing, dupes.

225px-William_Marcy_%22Boss%22_Tweed_(1870).jpg

Boss Tweed says, "You sound like one them them retards we used to bus out of the mental hospitals to vote for Democrats...Franco? Holy Crap! It is you!!"

New Topics

Forum List

Back