Democrat Official Busted for Stealing Hundreds of GOP Campaign Signs in the Middle of the Night

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
After tons of complaints about campaign signs being stolen from people's yards, some people decided to stay up all night with a video camera. In the middle of the night, they caught a guy stealing signs and approached him, telling him that it was stealing. He mumbled that it wasn't and got in his car and left, but his face and license plate were caught on tape. The car is registered to a Democrat senator named Bethany Hall-Long. The man in the picture looks a lot like her husband, which would explain why he was driving her car.

How desperate is she that she wants to steal signs in the middle of the night? I was her car being driven so she knows about it. Wonder if there will be more calibration errors on machines. I am betting there will be lots of them.

Democrat Official Busted for Stealing Hundreds of GOP Campaign Signs in the Middle of the Night
http://toprightnews.com/?p=6932

After tons of complaints about campaign signs being stolen from people's yards, some people decided to stay up all night with a video camera. In the middle of the night, they caught a guy stealing signs and approached him, telling him that it was stealing. He mumbled that it wasn't and got in his car and left, but his face and license plate were caught on tape. The car is registered to a Democrat senator named Bethany Hall-Long. The man in the picture looks a lot like her husband, which would explain why he was driving her car.

How desperate is she that she wants to steal signs in the middle of the night? I was her car being driven so she knows about it. Wonder if there will be more calibration errors on machines. I am betting there will be lots of them.

Make him pay for replacement signs that are twice as big and make him go around and replace them all...and personally apologize to all the people whose signs he took....then throw him in jail.

I thought I would check to se if any gop had been caught, never expecting these results Sign in

Bing

WEBIMAGESVIDEOSMAPSNEWSMORE

9,820,000 RESULTSAny time

News about Republican Caught Stealing Signs

bing.com/news

Delaware GOP: Man caught poaching their signsWDEL 1150AM·5 hours ago

The Delaware Republican Party has captured a man on video in Middletown early Wednesday stealing signs paid ... "Just last week an eyewitness caught a…

Monroe Co. democrat allegedly caught ‘red-handed’ stealing GOP campaignsignsFox 59 History·4 days agoDemocrat caught removing Republican signsIndiana Daily Student·1 day ago

See also: More stories · Top stories

Stay up-to-date on this news topic

Monroe Co. democrat allegedly caught ?red-handed? stealing

fox59.com-red-handed...stealinggop-campaign-signs

MONROE COUNTY, Ind. (Oct. 24, 2014)- The Monroe County Sheriff’s Office allegedly caught a member of the democratic party removing campaign signs...

Man Gets Caught Stealing Republicans' Signs in Arizona

Oct 13, 2014 · A reader sent me this video of a man stealing Republicans' campaign signs in Phoenix. The video seems to be going viral in Phoenix, as many candidates …

Delaware GOP: Man caught on video poaching their signs

It's not just lies anymore, it's STEALING, with the same outcome!

bec54d0dbfe9934e471fd1a9dde629ef.jpg

If you repeat STEALING often enough......

It's just so childish and accomplishes nothing. When signs for a candidate come up missing, you know the person stealing them is for the opponent. A candidate wouldn't be flattered by having a supporter who would stoop to that level. Of course, if the thief is driving your car, and likely your spouse, that should be really embarrassing!!

Typical libtard thinking stealing isn't stealing, shows how stupid he is.

Forum List

Back