DemocRAT Obey on Afghanistan Surge: "Fool's Errand"...

Your Innacurate Perception of his Words doesn't Make your Assertion True.

:)

peace...

The initial implication was threatened (and attacked) Saudi. Now how does that imply a anything? Just a simple statement of fact and you went off on a tangent because you didn't know about it. Give me a break. No you have a break, kick back relax, take a breather. You need it. (not you malcontent)

MaggieMae has been blathering about all day. I suspect she'll have a better day tomorrow, in the mean time, let's just smile and nod. psst..SFC Ollie..you got the white jacket?

I'm happy to know you at least read my contributions. :lol: Today, I'm just beginning to fight (blather away). So hang on to your seat.

Your Innacurate Perception of his Words doesn't Make your Assertion True.

peace...

The initial implication was threatened (and attacked) Saudi. Now how does that imply a anything? Just a simple statement of fact and you went off on a tangent because you didn't know about it. Give me a break. No you have a break, kick back relax, take a breather. You need it. (not you malcontent)

I Know... Liberals are Inherently Emotional and Reactionary... Learning to Deal with them with that Taken into Consideration makes Dealing with them a More Enjoyable Experience.

They are a Reality, so it's Better to Learn to Deal with them.

In this Case, Maggles Reacted to your Words as she Perceived them... Clearly an Incorrect Perception, yet she Moved on it anyway.

Usually once they have Realized their Error, they are Incapable of Acknowledging it.

I Know a Mondale Voter who is a Primary Example of it. :lol:

They just Walk the Fuck away until the Next Time they Pounce Expecting Victory.

peace...

At least I haven't been banned several times and some of my posts dumped in the Flame Zone and even the Lame Zone. Carry on, genius.

I Know... Liberals are Inherently Emotional and Reactionary... Learning to Deal with them with that Taken into Consideration makes Dealing with them a More Enjoyable Experience.

They are a Reality, so it's Better to Learn to Deal with them.

In this Case, Maggles Reacted to your Words as she Perceived them... Clearly an Incorrect Perception, yet she Moved on it anyway.

Usually once they have Realized their Error, they are Incapable of Acknowledging it.

I Know a Mondale Voter who is a Primary Example of it. :lol:

They just Walk the Fuck away until the Next Time they Pounce Expecting Victory.

peace...

At least I haven't been banned several times and some of my posts dumped in the Flame Zone and even the Lame Zone. Carry on, genius.

I'm Fairly Big Guy, so being ALL up under your Skin must be Painful, eh?... :lol:

And if you are Grading yourself and others by things on this Site, then you are a Far Sadder Example of the Species than I had Originally Estimated.

:rofl:

peace...

Forum List

Back