Democrat...Never Ending Gravy Train...

Yes, I noticed the economy taking a huge hit when Pelosi and Reid took over Congress and 66.6 % of the political power and oversight of the economy during the last 2 years of the Bush Presidency.

I suspect you either missed that or your heads permanently up your ass, political speaking.

So you think them just being in office caused economic turmoil? Why is Obama so much more responsible for the economy since the start of his first administration, than W was at the end of his second administration?

Oh my goodness, are you really that ignorant? Obama passed obamacare which is a killer on the economy. Oh, he did have time for a beer summit, for a stupid statement, he made. Then he keeps talking about how the rich and small buisness needs to pay their fare share. He puts more people on welfare than any other president. He takes weeks out of his schedule to make sure women get free birth control. He did put assault weapons in drug dealers hands. He also got 4 americans killed while he watched in real time. After playing basketball and golf. After all the late night parties with celebrities. Oh yeah, after all the vacations, he is like razor focused on the economy. Right? Lol your a joke.

I liked reading your post.. it made perfect sense to me..of course, I was paying attention..:wink_2:

So you think them just being in office caused economic turmoil? Why is Obama so much more responsible for the economy since the start of his first administration, than W was at the end of his second administration?

Oh my goodness, are you really that ignorant? Obama passed obamacare which is a killer on the economy. Oh, he did have time for a beer summit, for a stupid statement, he made. Then he keeps talking about how the rich and small buisness needs to pay their fare share. He puts more people on welfare than any other president. He takes weeks out of his schedule to make sure women get free birth control. He did put assault weapons in drug dealers hands. He also got 4 americans killed while he watched in real time. After playing basketball and golf. After all the late night parties with celebrities. Oh yeah, after all the vacations, he is like razor focused on the economy. Right? Lol your a joke.

I liked reading your post.. it made perfect sense to me..of course, I was paying attention..:wink_2:

That's not why it makes sense to you.

If you thought logically like me, you'd have negged him for it. :lol:

Why don't you tell us why you haven't been successful in life? I mean, if things are so shitty you must be doing terrible. Why is that? Because of other poor people that are holding you back? Let's hear it.

You know nothing about me, obviously...granted it is none of your business and way off the subject of the OP..:talktothehand:

We know you're a dopey tool who thinks the "gravy train" is dying alone in state funded nursing home. And those greedy veterans with all their made up stress syndrome, blah, blah, blah...

Tell me hazenut, what has obama done to make the veteran's benefits better? I'll answer since you cannot think for yourself. Nothing, there not union jobs. Liberals only care for union jobs, because it's a slush fund for the democrats.

Bollycum, why don't you enlighten me, and tell me exactly how obama has tried to turn the economy around? Lets not go with the stimulus, because those funds went to union jobs, mainly teacher jobs which basically produced wall street protesters. That was billions well spent. Huh?

Are you insinuating that what he's done, whether you agree with the methods or not, wasn't an attempt at economic recovery? Do you think he wants to fail?

Do you realize that "obamacare" hasn't been fully implemented, so the notion that it's killing the economy is factually absurd?

Do you think it's funny that your partisan punditry-fueled rant made you feel big enough to accuse me of being ignorant?

I think it's pretty funny. :lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back