Democrat Ladies & Wax Museums

Raaht! Now wimmenz, make me a sammich!!!

Sure, I'll make a sandwich out of you:
between prochoice activists on the left (who defy govt regulation
but somehow defend the ACA as a necessary "transition")
and conservative Constitutionalists on the right
(who defend religious freedom except when it comes to Muslims).

You can squeeze right in the middle with people for and against
gay marriage, both arguing the other is imposing their beliefs on them.

I'm sorry. Where is the 'defy government regulation' bit?

My prochoice friends work to stop ANY restriction or regulation at all of abortion,
even to move the ban from Y weeks to X weeks (or add this condition or that one)
because they see it as a threat -- that if you let the prolife side legislate even one bit of law, then they will try to control
it more and more. So you have to nip it in the bud and oppose ANY regulation by govt of abortion as a political move by the rightwing trying to regulate women's choices of reproductive health.

And these same friends put up with the ACA although it penalizes people for the simple choice of wanting the FREE CHOICE to pay for health care another way besides buying insurance.
How can you justify penalizing that and resist any penalty or regulation on choice of abortion?

As my bf states it, why fight to keep govt out of your womb and then hand over your whole body?
(for the liberal prochoice who want single payer and just see the ACA as a transition, what about when the prolife want to pass laws that get struck down because they are seen as a transition?)

They don't understand the people for limited govt and states rights see this regulation
much the same way they see the prolife legislation as seeking to take over control and putting more regulation in the hands of govt.

I can understand why people have their own views and not the other.

What I cannot understand: why can't they understand and RESPECT the other side's
same arguments for wanting free choice and not wanting federal govt to regulate that?
Argh!
All I hear is they invalidate each other, as just wanting CONTROL and not caring about the health or lives of the people affected.
both sides argue that while INVALIDATING each other's views. how is this prochoice if you attack and treat other views as nonexistent and excluded from public policy???

Last edited:
Raaht! Now wimmenz, make me a sammich!!!

Sure, I'll make a sandwich out of you:
between prochoice activists on the left (who defy govt regulation
but somehow defend the ACA as a necessary "transition")
and conservative Constitutionalists on the right
(who defend religious freedom except when it comes to Muslims).

You can squeeze right in the middle with people for and against
gay marriage, both arguing the other is imposing their beliefs on them.

come again about "defy govt regulation"?

I'm sorry. Where is the 'defy government regulation' bit?

My prochoice friends work to stop ANY restriction or regulation at all of abortion,
even to move the ban from Y weeks to X weeks (or add this condition or that one)
because they see it as a threat -- that if you let the prolife side legislate even one bit of law, then they will try to control
it more and more. So you have to nip it in the bud and oppose ANY regulation by govt of abortion as a political move by the rightwing trying to regulate women's choices of reproductive health.

And these same friends put up with the ACA although it penalizes people for the simple choice of wanting the FREE CHOICE to pay for health care another way besides buying insurance.
How can you justify penalizing that and resist any penalty or regulation on choice of abortion?

As my bf states it, why fight to keep govt out of your womb and then hand over your whole body?
(for the liberal prochoice who want single payer and just see the ACA as a transition, what about when the prolife want to pass laws that get struck down because they are seen as a transition?)

They don't understand the people for limited govt and states rights see this regulation
much the same way they see the prolife legislation as seeking to take over control and putting more regulation in the hands of govt.

I can understand why people have their own views and not the other.

What I cannot understand: why can't they understand and RESPECT the other side's
same arguments for wanting free choice and not wanting federal govt to regulate that?

Argh!
All I hear is they invalidate each other, as just wanting CONTROL and not caring about the health or lives of the people affected.
both sides argue that while INVALIDATING each other's views. how is this prochoice if you attack and treat other views as nonexistent and excluded from public policy???

Well, now that you are done whining, would you care to provide a specific example?

It's the woman's choice. Her body, her decision. This is not negotiable, not he-said/she-said crap. It is her decision and hers alone. And all the message board chatting in the world isn't going to change that.

She’s Back!

elders.jpg

A controversial ex-surgeon general, fired by President Bill Clinton after recommending children be taught how to masturbate, now has released a report advocating the incorporation of transgendered people into the U.S. military, and contending that a 40 percent attempted suicide rate and 43 percent burden of “additional psychiatric diagnoses” constitute no reason to exclude them from America’s armed forces.

The report comes from the Palm Center at San Francisco State University, a sex issues-oriented think tank, and concludes that as people understand more now today about sexual deviation, there “is no compelling medical reason” for the U.S. military to bar transgenders.

The study also suggests Barack Obama could bypass Congress and order the change himself.

Ex-surgeon general promoting transsexuals in military
Joycelyn Elders, fired over masturbation-teaching recommendation, releases report
Published: 16 hours ago
BOB UNRUH

She’s Back!

elders.jpg

A controversial ex-surgeon general, fired by President Bill Clinton after recommending children be taught how to masturbate, now has released a report advocating the incorporation of transgendered people into the U.S. military, and contending that a 40 percent attempted suicide rate and 43 percent burden of “additional psychiatric diagnoses” constitute no reason to exclude them from America’s armed forces.

The report comes from the Palm Center at San Francisco State University, a sex issues-oriented think tank, and concludes that as people understand more now today about sexual deviation, there “is no compelling medical reason” for the U.S. military to bar transgenders.

The study also suggests Barack Obama could bypass Congress and order the change himself.

Joycelyn Elders, fired over masturbation-teaching recommendation, releases report
BOB UNRUH

At last, another difference between males and females identified thanks to Elders. Boys need mother thumb and her four daughters, while girls only need the index finger:

This song brings a whole new meaning to “touchy-feely.”​

Teen Pop Star Releases Video for Song about Masturbation
Kelli Serio
17 Aug 2015

She’s Back!

elders.jpg

BOB UNRUH

At last, another difference between males and females identified thanks to Elders. Boys need mother thumb and her four daughters, while girls only need the index finger:

This song brings a whole new meaning to “touchy-feely.”​

Kelli Serio
17 Aug 2015

What the fuck does a "teen pop star" (sez who?) have to do with Joceyln The Fuck Elders?

Really? You've been trolling YouTube "teen pop stars" for a year and a half to bump this mindless thread?
I would think you'd be hoping it would disappear and be forgotten. You were almost there too.

:dig:

All scary women, the lot of them. Not to be off topic ... but I guess I am ... my thing has been Ruth Ginsburg - scares the hell out of me. Until yesterday (or maybe day before yesterday) I had never heard the sound of her voice. (That's what I get for channel surfing.) My only "image" of her has been to "see" her in a Nazi woman's uniform like maybe a female soldier assigned to a death camp or something. I don't see the black robe. But that voice ... I know she was born in America, but that voice had what seemed to me to be very heavily German accented. Sent a c-h-i-l-l through me.

Really?!?

Ruth Bader Ginsburg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

the Progressive party is so filled with old fogies. they've got so much face lifts and botox in them they don't need any wax figures to look like them. just USE themselves. You can't pry these snakes out of office when they see they can SUCK a living off their base FOR LIFE

the Progressive party is so filled with old fogies. they've got so much face lifts and botox in them they don't need any wax figures to look like them. just USE themselves. You can't pry these snakes out of office when they see they can SUCK a living off their base FOR LIFE

The Progressive Parties (there were two) were dissolved in 1916 and 1934 after serving as vehicles for their unsuccessful Presidential candidates, Teddy Roosevelt and Bob LaFollette, respectively. So they pretty much are already "wax figures".

Another horror for the museum:
Add three more: Loretta Lynch, Sally Yates, and Leslie Caldwell:

GettyImages-479915946-640x480.jpg

Left To Right: Loretta Lynch, Valerie Jarrett, Sally Yates, Leslie Caldwell
http://media.breitbart.com/media/2016/02/GettyImages-479915946-640x480.jpg

Not a one of them was elected to anything:

Former Inspector General: Powerful Democrat Women Standing in Way of Hillary Indictment
by John Sexton2 Feb 2016

Former Inspector General: Powerful Democrat Women Standing in Way of Hillary Indictment - Breitbart

Conservatives do not have to worry about female governors just yet. The real concern comes when they make a move on the US Senate:

Dec 23, 2:50 AM EST
Democrats work to raise number of female governors
By STEVE PEOPLES
Associated Press

News from The Associated Press

Janet Napolitano and Kathleen Sebelius are two classic Democrat females. Both were governors before going off to help the Democrats spy on Americans, and tear down the best healthcare system in the world. Had those two losers remained governors the country never would have found out just how terrible they are.

Note that Sebelius’ exchanges also spy on Americans by demanding a lot of personal information. Neither the NSA nor HillaryCare II protects the information they gather. Surely the information being accumulated through coercion in the healthcare system is at least as unconstitutional as is the stuff in NSA files.

Martha Coakley, the Attorney General in Massachusetts, is my favorite Democrat wannabe running for governor. Happily, a few years ago she failed in her bid to become a US Senator. Sadly, she will probably try again if she can add governor to her résumé.

She’s a disaster no matter where she lands. Example:

I find it ludicrous that liberals do everything they can do to give rapists a pass. Failing at acquittals Democrat judges hand out ridiculous light sentences. Democrats then turn around and claim they are for women. Coakley moves the liberal ball further down the field. The ACLU is famous for getting guilty people out of jail, while Coakley is well-known for keeping innocent people in jail after she put them there.

NOTE: Senator Elizabeth “Cherokee” Warren is another winner from Massachusetts. Coakley and Warren in the US Senate together in the future would rival the evil done by Ted Kennedy and John Kerry.

If you know nothing else about Democrat ladies running for governor know this. Female Democrat governors are made of the same stuff as the bunch who showed their true colors after they got to Washington. Need I do more than name a few! Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, Diane Feinstein, Barbara Boxer, Sheila Jackson Lee, Valerie Jarrett, Suzy Five Shows, Samantha Power, Madeleine Albright, Ruth Ginsburg, Elena Kagan, Sonia Sotomayor, Sarah Hall Ingram, Lisa P. Jackson, Gina McCarthy, Carol M. Browner, Lois Lerner, Celia Roady, Jen Psaki, and the always popular Joycelyn Elders.

I apologize to Democrats for not listing every one of their stars who had so much to do with bringing the country to its present state of ruin.

I do not want to spoil your Christmas, but try to imagine these ladies as exhibits in a wax museum of horrors:

images

Hillary Clinton

images

Nancy Pelosi

images

Diane Feinstein
images

Barbara Boxer

images

Elizabeth Warren

images

Sheila Jackson Lee

images

Valerie Jarrett

images

Susan Rice

images

Janet Napolitano​

images

Kathleen Sebelius

images

Samantha Power

images

Madeleine Albright

images

Ruth Ginsburg

images

Elena Kagan

images

Sonia Sotomayor

images

Sarah Hall Ingram

images

Lisa P. Jackson

images

Carol M. Browner

images

Gina McCarthy

images

Lois Lerner

images

Celia Roady

images

Jen Psaki

elders.gif

Joycelyn Elders​
Most of them look like they are right out of an Tim burton film...
Lol

Why are almost all conservatives such vile sexists?

Conservatives, why do the whole lot of you act like giggling middle school boys? That includes the women conservatives. Has not a single one of you managed to emotionally graduate into adulthood?

In any case, we Democrats thank all of you crybaby manchildren for the votes that your reprehensible behavior sends to the Democrats.

Why are almost all conservatives such vile sexists?

Conservatives, why do the whole lot of you act like giggling middle school boys? That includes the women conservatives. Has not a single one of you managed to emotionally graduate into adulthood?

In any case, we Democrats thank all of you crybaby manchildren for the votes that your reprehensible behavior sends to the Democrats.
If they were not such cake faces, no one would be laughing as much at them.
But then again most are probably uglier on the inside than the outside, if that's possible.
Lol

When did the RW lose all its adjectives? Was it before or after the advent of the Internet? :dunno:

Forum List

Back